Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

:(

No comment for little old me?

Cool. I'll start writing the next part on the first week of february. FOUR MOTHERTRUCKING TESTS every week from now for two weeks, followed by four consecutive days of exams. Safe to say I'm bald.

Alane looked at Darius, who had started moving again.

'How do we get out of here, Darius?'

'Of my knowledge of Tenno Dojos, there were two existing ways to leave and enter in haste.'

'Snubs and portals.'

'Right.'

'Well, snubs won't help, seeing as this dojo is so decrepit.'

'How do you mean?'

'Snubs, as you know, are maintenance demanding.'

'True, and Nakarn, that is the ruined man's name, said how they would raid and board passing Grineer and Corpus...'

'So either they've got a fully-functional jump portal or they've got galleons/shuttles.'

Darius glanced over at Alane. 'A ship would be desirable.'

'Yes, it would.'

They clambered through the network of tunnels in silence, meandering through if only to capture a glimpse of a portal or ship. The slight yips and hushed screams coming from the more gone of the infested kept them on high alert. One change in pitch meant they'd been found out. Then they heard a sound they'd been most dreading.

Angry yelling.

Nakarn was near. He was screaming at a poor Grineer half-infested marine, who contrary to former occupation was cowering behind one bulbous and disfigured arm.

'-W COULD IT NOT BE WORKING?!'

The Grineer answered in very broken old-English.

'Not much pieces can use.'

'This is years, YEARS of plundered Orokin tech, and you say you don't have ENOUGH?!'

'Some too damage to use.'

'THEN FIX THEM!'

'Too much resources use to fix the bri-'

Nakarn cut him off with a hand over his mouth, he had heard something.

Darius was in the vent, being held up by Alane to prevent further noise.

When Nakarn was satisfied it wasn't anything of notice, he turned back to the Grineer.

'This is not over.' 

Thank you for your concern. 

but im home now and because it is my fault that i had no ride home, i am kicked off the internet this weekend and expected to finish 2 essays, of course without internet.

Edited by QuinnsWing

Thank youf or your concern. 

but im home now and because it is my fault that i had no ride home, i am kicked off the internet this weekend and expected to finish 2 essays, of course without internet.

Oh balls...that's brutal. I feel sorry for you man.

dont i hate this family, so when i get the chance im gone. Sadly, i dont feel any pain saying that. :\

But if the router dosnt get connected ill still be able to be here, with friends, for the weekend, and also, sadly, those essay probably wont get finished. 

dont i hate this family, so when i get the chance im gone. Sadly, i dont feel any pain saying that. :\

But if the router dosnt get connected ill still be able to be here, with friends, for the weekend, and also, sadly, those essay probably wont get finished. 

Trust me man, let those feelings go away. Family will be a pain in the &#!, but leaving them is pretty daft. I'm in your state right now, and in a few months, I'm off to university. Just hang on and live with it, things will get better.

Ahaha, so funny.

I said by the community's standards.

Doesn't mean I'm like eight or nine ;-;

I know...I just think that younger people have the unnecessary urge to become older faster. Trust me man, live your life to the absolute fullest before school decides to ruin it. 

To be brutally honest i dont think i could let them go away. This family is so twisted and the hate they have for each other is sickening. 

But i must stop derailing thread, if you want to talk a little bit more a pm would be fine, but i must think of more to write. and post so i can stop sulking and being all depressed in the thread. 

Edited by QuinnsWing