Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I'm actually pretty interested to see Aj's past, I don't know that we've seen a lot of it. Tyranthius is just getting into his own past though I think something may have gone wrong with the mixture. I'm just bringing up backstory from my trio in my own little fanfic thread because just way too much to keep continuity here at the moment. (Besides, if there is to be feels for my characters it should be away from this thread as their backstories are none too pleasant.)

I just need to upload more content in general. Developing the relationship between Aj and Heus, giving Aj some personality, aaaand BACKSTOREH. I also need to fix the "r" key on my keyboard. It gets stuck sometimes and it;s just the most annoying thing.

Nothing went wrong with the mixture. It's simply designed to allow you to live repressed memories again, as you lived them the first time. This explains Tyranthius' memory loss in the prolonged flashback. It may, however, cause mental damage, especially if the memory in question was buried too deep. 

Edit: Directed at Khimera. Don't worry, Crowley didn't screw up the brewing.

Edited by Tyranthius

Nothing went wrong with the mixture. It's simply designed to allow you to live repressed memories again, as you lived them the first time. This explains Tyranthius' memory loss in the prolonged flashback. It may, however, cause mental damage, especially if the memory in question was buried too deep.

Considering what little we heard from Crowley when he tried to reach Tyranthius it seems like things are going on a little too long or the memory may be too buried. It just seems there's concern that damage is getting done to one of our dear Tenno.

With all these back stories that are going to appear i might need to hold out on introducing me 2 new characters 

Hardly, mine are isolated in their own thread and have no bearing on current circumstance or introduction of characters (as you saw with Sandalphon) so introducing 2 new characters is up to you. So long as you can keep track of your characters and who they are it's fine. As I said in my introduction to Sandalphon my Trio has been part of a personal cell for some time so it would be easier, if necessary, to divide the 'clan' we have in this thread into factions by creators or personal cells among friends between our tenno.

true would be easy to make these factions. The 2 i am going to introduce are going to be really close, but they have their issues and might need someone to intervene at times, one has extreme anger issues, i think the cells are a good idea though. though freedom to interact is still something we need.

Oh bugger...that's right I revealed Khimera's face and Crowley's didn't I? -insert mischievous kitty emote- I hope i'm not starting another 'thing' XP If I'm responsible for too many 'things' I'll get famous...fame is scary -hides-

Edit: The 'cells' are an idea merely to group our characters together, not necessarily to isolate them in their own cliques. I like being free and flexible, but even if it spoils things a little my trio have, canonically in their backstories, known each other for a very long time and so may be reluctant in some ways to interact (Khimera, for example) with others. On the other hand, each of our Tenno has a unique personality which affords them traits and attributes that inflict themselves upon situations.

Nova-Quinn is crazy, but a fun and slightly dangerous crazy. She's a free spirit who absolutely loves interacting with others and enjoys playing around even during a serious mission (usually to the benefit of the squad).

Crowley is a bit more solemn, more like a wise adviser and experienced teacher who has seen and done a great deal. Ever ready to dispense knowledge and humor his friends and acquaintances.

Edited by khimera

No, I meant when he's not in 'Frame.

Oh bugger...that's right I revealed Khimera's face and Crowley's didn't I? -insert mischievous kitty emote- I hope i'm not starting another 'thing' XP If I'm responsible for too many 'things' I'll get famous...fame is scary -hides-

Wait, I thought old-gen NEKROS couldn't take off their suits.

He's a black Frost Prime with white trimming and an ice-blue energy. The other Prime weapons he bears look like default except for the same ice-blue energy.

XD well.... ohhhhh no here i go giving stuff away again!

one of the new characters is going to be a frost (the unstable one)