Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Bahahaha well I don't particularly care what happens to him, so I'm open to ideas and someone else handling him if they want him...

You'll have to be imaginative on this one. As Shade would put it: "To be an inferior creature, among humanoids of all things, is enough punishment for any such being. But we could always dismember him and gut him open with his own sharpened bones. You know, for fun."

Shade's busy though.

---

As it seemed, Akinos was on the ball, for once, with this guy Nyght. And since the authorization that had been forged would hold to pretty much any scrutiny, Shade decided to get ahead with some of his other tasks. Particularly, a certain text he had to review. 

Let's see, he thought, what they managed to put together:

When the pinnacle in technology allies the forces of the Ancients in a bid to bring a new order to the System, and an abominable army raises from the sands, a red and black Betrayer strikes a bargain with the rulers of the Empire, that they may not refuse. But one formerly loyal officer would not see his men (or himself) pay such cost, and launched a new, final campaign, for freedom, glory, and the people of Mercury. In this times of turmoil, a young ambitious merchant unveils the secret of his lineage, and flees to begin a new life along with his most trusted comrade, who sought revenge in his father's name. But the masters of misdirection are in their trail, and a secret battle is fought in the dark, by the Hunters of Warframes...

This Neptunian fall, 

Origin: The Void

-Hm, let's check the list-Shade said to himself after reading his draft-Action, check. Romance, implicitly, but check. Horror, adding a bit in the visuals. Explosions, to the visuals as well, Social Commentary... Nothing too obvious, thankfully. After all, we are going for the big bucks here. And i think this is what they forgot:

Any similarities with realities (or real people) present, past, or future is mere coincidence. Do not try to replicate the action seen at home, we're not liable for what will happen to you. No infested, sand skates, grineer (we wish), betrayers (see grineer), advanced artificial intelligence or otherwise sentient creatures were harmed in the making of this movie as far as we know, and it was mostly by sheer luck.

-Yep, i guess i'll have our lawyers go over that, in case i missed something. All in all, sending the approval for this teaser-he concluded as he did so.

Shade had been working on that project for a long time. Since it was going to be the first actual movie ever projected in Corpus territory without a subliminal message in it, it had better be damn good. The lack of said message wasn't so much about his morals as it was about getting it a placement among the Corpus upper class, who considered them only apt for their inferiors. Besides, infralimimal messages were better, and harder to find too.

---

You can always count of Shade for a random detour. and i had wanted to write that little piece of craziness for a while myself (cookies are up for the taking if you figured it all out).

Edited by 065tdsa

Don't derail please. You wouldn't want an angry assassin coming after you, right?

Also, people, please check.my earlier work on pages 11 and 13 and give me an opinion, please.

And to whoever it was who mentioned Ranger's Apprentice and said he only had up to book 10: send me a pm, let me know which format you need and I'll send you books 11 and 12.

Anyone who now decides to check this series on Google/Wikipedia/Official Site/Anywhere else and likes what he sees, send me a pm, tell me which format you need and I'll send you the entire series

Edited by Craven287

...after reading that back, I need to shut up as I too derailed it with mentionig those books.

Apologies.

This'll be my last message for a while as it's 23:49PM here and I need.to get up at 5:30 because of school.

Also, excuse the typos, I'm.on a mobile now.

Edited by Craven287

Well, this had not been the best start of the shift. Kris had barely arrived at the HQ when a black and white Djinn had flown in, asking for help for his mistress, so of course Kris had finished clocking in and then grabbed the 5 nearest available officers and ran towards the location the Djinn had given them. Being the leader of Bravo Unit came with its perks after all. He had also left orders for the 6 guys who had been in the locker room to stay with the Djinn. When they had arrived at the scene, the fight was already over as a grey Ash had already beaten the attackers and even ripped one out of his warframe. Things had just gotten better when the grey ash revealed himself to be a part of the Lotus Assassin Corps. The officers he had grabbed had all been, needless to say, in awe. In front of them stood a Tenno, whose skill was great enough to work directly under Lotus. Kris had been the only one not impressed or frightened. He had been too busy looking at the Nova who was being helped up by one of the Excaliburs. 

A few minutes later he was back at HQ, filling out paperwork. Not just a standard report, no. There was special paperwork for any cases involving the Assassin Corps, and those were just a joy. First there was the report, then there were 6 forms to be filled out. Then, another report and several more forms. Kris was not happy. 

''So, how is that paperwork coming along, Kris?'' The Captain asked as Kris was finally filling out the last form.

''Oh just splendid. I love having to fill out forms and reports for several hours.'' Kris replied, the sarcasm as thick as gravy.

''Come on. It wasn't really that bad, was it?'' The captain said with a hint of a chuckle. The old Rhino user was of the comical sort. Always making jokes when no cases were ongoing, but Kris was not in the mood to get teased at this point.

''I don't know, you tell me. Ever had to fill out 26 forms and file 2 reports, each over a 1000 words, and then have to debrief someone you actually knew? And then still have to go through cleaning your guns, then spend 2 hours on the range and finally end your day on working on finding a new lead on those bastards that keep smuggling drugs into the station? All within a span of 12 hours? No, didn't think so.'' Kris was not looking forward to the debriefing session with Acantha. The only bright side had been that he had been allowed to keep his helmet on earlier, so she wouldn't recognize him.

''Sorry, I apologize. I was just trying to cheer you up. You look so sad, really.''

''Personal problems and I am not in the mood for jokes today, if you would be so kind.'' Kris said as he finally finished the form.

''All right, I'll see you later. Don't break your wrist finishing that paperwork.'' The Captain said as he left for his office.

''I won't.'' Kris replied as he looked at the clock. ''She will be here in 15 minutes. I am so not looking forward to this.''

Edited by FatViking

A white and gold Oberon with pink energy landed his Snub in the Station. He hummed softly to himself, as he stood, strapped on his equipment and headed out into the corridors, searching perhaps, for someone or even something. He walked with purpose and his body language told a multitude of things. Chief among those were 'Don't touch' and 'Go away', He wanted nothing to do with a majority of the Tenno there, many of them were mediocre at best and some were down right pathetic, either mentally or physically. He hated coming here sometimes, but he just needed to avoid the security workers just in case they were still mad about the last altercation he had while here. Where he threw someone through four walls and broke over half the bones in their body because they tried to steal from him. 

He was on the look out for specific people and or items, which would be recorded and sent to his employer. He didn't particularly share the same viewpoints as many other Tenno, thus his morals were a good deal looser not to mention he would take jobs most others wouldn't. After all, Money was everything.

(this popped into my brain... Enjoy!)

I am. But i'm also sleep deprived, having bad acid reflux and getting sick all at the same time ;-; So it's slow going. also Omega, what's yer Rhino's name?

EDIT: Working on the Oberon's story is helping me swim out of the dark abyss known as writers block as well

Edited by KittyShark

I have a question. The stories over the past few pages(and presumably ones I haven't read), do they all tie in together? 

We've almost reached that point. So within a few days, we all should be in sync.

Viking, wanna introduce Aiden to the world? I would do it myself, but I'm tied down with a bejesuston of school work.

Remember, he doesn't know anything apart from Jadoth and Jrogar. I give you free reign as to how you want to make things work. Try to make it so that they stick together (in work, as friends, or whatever).