Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Hory shet...

I seriously didn't know.

Lol it's not a big deal. I have boobs? So what? xD

I mean, it's the internet. I usually assume people are guys unless proven otherwise, how could I get offended at other people doing the same thing? lol

Screw it. All right then. Just so you know I'm just going by what's in my head. It's just a short piece so...hope you like it.

/

God of Death

Each Warframe was designed to embody a concept that was embedded into human psyche over the course of the history of the race's short time in the universe. That was what Louise Valliere had learned from her Familiar, Nekros. Death. Transformation. Ice. Wave. Mind. Lightning. Deception.  Each word had a different effect on humanity, it was said to her the first day she had seen the Tenno emerge from the smoke of what should have been a failed summoning spell. Nekros had told her that all seventeen of his brothers and sisters represented many aspects of the human mind. Each and every one of them were avatars of primal concepts, invincible, untouchable, forged in the fires of war and given armor that enhanced their already considerable might and weapons to cut and slay those who had transcended death. They were the finest of their Orokin Master's creations, and during the Long War they had forged legends.

Louise Valliere had not believed him, thinking that he was a strange man. Now she wished she never summoned this Tenno, this war god that had sworn to obliterate every enemy that stood in her way.

The little pink haired mage trembled then fell to her knees as the gangly figure simply swept aside each ruffian with his scythe like a farmer sifting through wheat. The glittering blade split bodies apart, passing through hardened leather like it was not there. Death was Nekros' domain. He was born to witness it in every form and he was more than capable in dispensing it to the wicked.

The Tenno watched in cold detachment as the last ruffian fell to his knees begging the silent gangly, wraith-like warrior that stood above him like the Grim Reaper himself.

Louise covered her mouth, then gave a little gag as Nekros raised his scythe and beheaded the man with a graceful sweeping blow of the Ether Reaper.

/

Warframe belongs to Digital Extremes

The Familiar of Zero belongs to Noboru Yamaguchi.

ok ok ok ok!

So! im gone for about 2 hours. I'm doing my last check in for the night. I start reading and Cannon is being discussed, i agree with many points given, and disagree with a few. I continue reading. Then the confusion sets in, and many things are found out, things are lost, things are misinterpreted. 

All i got from this is Bej didnt know Jeahanne was a girl, Cannon breaking should/will (?) be limited and someone is going to be hurt in the near future.

I've found my skills have been limited in some areas. I appreciate diversity. Can't find something that suits me though. I could always become a writer. Bleh idk, i'll think about it in high school, when S#&$ might actually start making sense career-wise. So far nothing makes sense. Hell we have a class called "Exploring Career Decisions". It was woodshop with a fancy name >:(

EDIT: Yes, you read right, i'm in middle school. A poor one at that. Terrible food, horrid teachers (i've been lucky to get some of the good ones), and some kid who by some work of the devil is the son of one the Principals. Don't judge me based on age and grade please. I've dealt with to much of that and i might have an anger-induced breakdown at being discriminated for about the 135th time in my life.

New story coming soon. If someone can post up another thing continuing the rescue mission........i wrote myself into an inescapable corner

Edited by DraikoHunter