Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

-31 here in Mississauga. Safe to say my testicles dropped once I took a step outside onto my balcony in the morning.

Sauga? Scarbs here, broseph.

Uhm, but biologically, your testicles get closer to your body in cold weather in order to preserve body heat?

HOW DID WE ARRIVE AT THIS TOPIC?

Kris looked at the group that was assembled before him. With him and Kylar, who had insisted on joining the search for Sophia, the entire group was 8 Tenno strong, enough for two cells of four. He hadn't expected this amount of Tenno willing to help him. He had only expected Acantha to show up as he was sure most of Aequitas was still pretty pissed over what had happened but he couldn't really blame them.

''Thank you all for coming.'' Kris said with a calm and collected voice fitting a person of his position. ''This is no normal rescue mission that all of you have accepted to take on. So lets get on with the briefing.'' He looked over the group. One of the Rhinos was clearly drunk. Kris decided to teach him a lesson.

''The Tenno named Sophia went missing during a mission to assassinate Lech Kril. The mission was supposed to last 12 hours and she was supposed to report the moment Kril was dead. That was 48 hours ago. Lotus is certain she is still alive and being kept in captivity on Krils base.'' Kris walked behind the drunk Rhino while talking. ''We will be dropped into an empty storage room not too far from the area they keep their captives.'' A map popped up for all to see. ''Once we are inside, we will split into two teams. Team One will immediatly head towards the target while Team Two will provide distraction. Does everybody understand?.'' Most of the group nodded, except for the drunk one.

''Oh, and one more thing.'' Kris said as he took his prova off his back and jabbed it into the poor Rhino. ''You can't believe how sobering it is to be shocked from behind. Trust me, you don't want to be drunk during the mission.'' Kris simply said as the Rhino fell to the ground, only to jump back up, seemingly sober.

''Also, just to clarify, Kril still hasn't left so there might be a chance we run into him. That is why I recommend that you pick your weapons carefully. Wherever Kril goes, a large force follows.'' Kris had walked back to his original position. ''We will leave in 20 minutes. May we all come out of this unharmed.''

Briefing is done. :3