Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

For the time being.

-----------------------------

Darius walked into the dojo, surprised to see hardly any activity, the only noises and signs the dojo wasn't abandoned were the small beeps and distant roar of voices. Alane came in behind, then finally Eden, holding Nakarn firmly by his arm.

'Well, uh...We might as well get a bit of rest,' said Darius.

'I'll second that,' said Alane.

'You thwo can shleep, I will sthay up and watch Nakarn,' rumbled Eden.

---------------------------------------------------------

Might as well, I mean...

Rescue ._.

Edited by EDeN153

So...Is Aiden's catchphrase too cheesy?

I was going for a medieval warrior outlook on life. He is ready to lose everything to protect what he thinks is valuable, but at the same time will die on his own terms. I dunno why I'm talking about him dying even though I just started his story lol.

Time for another Familiar of Zero/ Warframe Cross.

Because I'm bored.

/

No one in the Alviss Hall approached her, Louise noted as Nekros pulled the chair back for her and stood at attention. His Ether Reaper was in one hand, its glittering transparent blade catching the eye of many students and professors alike. The pink haired mage shuddered as she tried to avoid looking into his eye. The Tenno's head moved slightly to watch for threats. The professors at the table took glances at the ghastly looking figure that was bound in servitude to one of the students. Jean Colbert in particular was practically radiating curiosity. The sight of the Ether Reaper in hand though made everyone cautious.

Nonetheless he had proven himself an able guard. Often times it took one glance at a would-be bully to make them stop. Guiche had learned the hard way when the Gramont child had challenged Nekros to a duel. Louise shuddered as she remembered the cold way the Tenno waged war. His scythe ripped through the bronze Valkyries as though they were nothing but air. As the constructs turned back to the earth the Tenno advanced on Guiche intent on killing the poor boy.

It was only through Louise's intervention that Guiche had kept his head.

"Is something troubling you Little Mistress?" Nekros asked, his voice sibilant and quiet.

Louise shook out of her thoughts. "No! N-Nothing's wrong Familiar!" She said with a squeak.

"You have hardly touched your food mistress, you have to eat." Nekros gestured at the barely eaten plate.

Louise exhaled and did as he asked. Nekros was her familiar after all, not to mention her bodyguard. Though at first she had been upset at finding out that he was going to be her familiar, right now she was...well a little bit happy that her summoning spell had worked. Even if his appearance had been downright ghastly.

/

Class was even more surreal. Nekros absolutely refused to leave his mistress's side, citing security reasons for doing so. The professor in question had tried to reason with the Tenno about leaving his weapons. A quiet but cold "No." had been the answer. So he stood there next to Louise while class went into session. Madame Chevreuse never really did like having the gaunt looking Tenno in her class. But she taught her lessons regardless, not knowing that Nekros was absorbing the information like a sponge.

GG Divinity.

GG......

(no seriously it's great)

I am really really liking this cross over thing Divinity!

Last exams tomorrow, then 3 day weekend.......

and yes the cross over is intriguing, since i have read the manga, it makes it even better.

Thanks guys really appreciate it.

Start off with Code Geass and Code Geass R2, Then go to Death Note, Sword Art Online and the finally some long lasting series like Naruto or Bleach. Don't even bother watching One Piece, there's far too many episodes for you to be able to catch up.