The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

The amazing, grand ending to my fanfic series. *Joke*

Darius got his head lopped off when walking behind Eden, who had raised an arm to scratch an irritating itch in between a section of plating.

Feels off the charts.

What do you mean feels off the charts?

If I do befuddle canon, please point it out for me.

The Voices guided him.

The creature, more beast than man, wrapped in a Nekros Warframe, drifted through a sea of darkness. The Corpus had tried everything at their disposal in an attempt to try and stop him, but their efforts were foiled, for the Voices knew all their flaws, all their weaknesses. They guided the creatures hand, and soon he had possession of a Drakgoon, purchased by the Corpus from the Grineer, and a Detron. The Voices directed his aim, and multitudes of Corpus men and MOAs fell to his weaponry.

The Voices guided him.

They guided him to a teleportation unit, which happened to be teleporting directly into a Grineer asteroid base. He stepped through, into a hurricane of chaos. The Voices commanded his Energy, and it coursed through his veins, out of his control. It wrapped around him, giving him an aura of death and despair. He became a visage of death and fury, shrapnel, both white-hot and irradiated, rained upon the spheres of light in the dark, until the Lights had been extinguished.

The Voices guided him.

Bullets and plasma whizzed by him as he entered and cleared room after room, rapidly clearing each of all life, all Light, until he came upon a group of Lights that were.... different. The Voices commanded that he not attack them. The Voices guided his weapons elsewhere when he tried to fire upon the Lights. Then, the other Lights in the room were extinguished, leaving only the four Different Lights. The Voices urged him to move on, to ignore these Lights, to follow their path. However, his rage was greater than even the Voices could command.

He ignored the Voices.

He aimed his Detron at the brightest of the Different Lights.

He pulled the trigger.

Which one is the brightest Light? It has to be someone on team one, since there's six Tenno in the other Team... God help me if it's Acantha lol

Team One has at least one Rhino, yea?

Basically, the bigger the person/warframe, the brighter the Light. so, whoever's biggest on Team One.

(I would assume they'd try to restrain him before trying to kill him. Tenno generally don't kill Tenno, from what I've seen. Yea, he'd get the ever-living crap kicked out of him, but it probably wouldn't be worse than what he's already experienced in the Corpus base)

Edited by fishworshipper

No. It's a thread rule that you cannont kill another person's characer without permission Bej.

If necessary Acantha WILL step in to preserve the life of another Tenno, at least until she can wring an explanation and/or apology out of them.

Edited by Jeahanne

A Crewman leaned back in his chair, situated in the security room of the ship. Yes, this was so much better than being forced out there with the other fools. He couldn't believe some of them were actually excited to fight the Betrayers. He'd take his nice, cushy chair any day, thank you very much. 

"Marco."

The Crewman sprang up at the unfamiliar voice, grabbing his Prova. "Who's the- Gurk!" He fell, grasping weakly at the dagger lodged in his throat.

Loki sighed as he walked silently out of the shadows. "You were supposed to say "Polo" dumbass." He scolded the dead Corpus. His Swindle helmet jingled lightly as he bent over the keyboard. A bit of hacking into the bots friend-foe recognition systems, and... done! He chuckled at the sight of machines rising up against their former masters, as well as the baffled looks on his fellow Tenno's faces as Shield Ospreys suddenly started aiding them instead of their foes.

"My work here is done." Loki grinned as he leaned back in the chair. "Hey this is even better than mine!" Loki glanced back and forth, then held out his hand, digitizing the chair for later use.

No. It's a thread rule that you cannot kill another person's character without permission Bej.

If necessary Acantha WILL step in to preserve the life of another Tenno, at least until she can wring an explanation and/or apology out of them.

*points at the fact that Kris is trained to take down other Tenno, non-lethally, due to him being a Unit leader in SSF*

Edit: Fixed spelling error in the quote, had to, they were bugging me ._.

Edited by FatViking