The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Medically, not socially. I'm 30% body fat lol. Long way to go before I'm considered fit.

Eh i say F*** society standards as a whole. 

Society: *imposes norms and acceptance rules and ostracizes me for not meeting them.*

Me: You don't like my genes? You don't like my habits or behavior? F*** you.

Omega, I'm sorry...

*sets autopilot to crash into the Sun and ejects*

IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOOOOOOD!

*stops autopilot from control remote and stops detonation of outposts with drones*

Nope

Kay, ill see on removing some things, starting by the reddish thingie

The yellow thingie is some sort of super adrenaline boost

Edit: Removed the supre cannon breaking things, tell me if i need to remove more.

Edited by OmegaMK1

You don't actually kill Stalker in game though, you just drive him away...

Also, I don't really mind the physical change in Lycanos's warframe so much as the other stuff. I think if we allow for noncannon "modifications", as long as it's still the same warframe and he doesn't get some uber superpower that breaks all laws of physics and logic, we might be able to handle it. But I think that's something the group will have to discuss and see if it should be allowed. Dunno. What do you all think?

I don't agree. Warframes are bio mechanical, and simply dropping off parts doesn't seem like an efficient way to go by it. External modifications like a vambrace or a bandoleer is fine, but modifying the core components of a Warframe are not a good idea imo.

Killing the stalker is canon? The guy can't die D:

You don't actually kill Stalker in game though, you just drive him away...

Didnt this thread use the multi stalker theory? The stalker that alex killed, the one that aj killed, ye know

wouldn't the rest of team 2 be kind of.... confused by that.... transformation? i feel like you forgot their reactions

I prefer the to write it, i always get characters wrong

wouldn't the rest of team 2 be kind of.... confused by that.... transformation? i feel like you forgot their reactions

According to bej Aktos is getting his &#! handed to him by Grineer gunfire. Vulcana should be trying to help him. I don't think he would notice.

Not sure about everyone else though.

I don't agree. Warframes are bio mechanical, and simply dropping off parts doesn't seem like an efficient way to go by it. External modifications like a vambrace or a bandoleer is fine, but modifying the core components of a Warframe are not a good idea imo.

He literally added a Rhino over the proto frame

I can always make it morph instead though

Edit: Lets see all the votes

Edited by OmegaMK1

Well, If hes got a Loki on or something with an outer shell that is made to look like a Rhino, Then id say thats cool, but a fully functioning transformer is ... Well lets just say not even possible for Orokin tech. Thats a whole new frame thats not even been hinted at yet.