The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I had thought you were pretty young...but that voice doesn't sound like a really young guy's. It sounds like you are some kind of college professor that happens to spend a bit of time playing Warframe. That accent, with the way you enunciate, speaks of extreme intelligence.

Damn....we had a good thing going with that multi stalker thing. Now if Jea or bej acknowledge it as canon breaking. We'll have to get rid of that.

Its never really matered about the stalker really...those of us who used him in stories generally did that a very very long time ago. Never in any of those stories does it speak about the stalker leaving a body...He just kinda goes away. So im perfectly fine with Omega "Killing" the stalker, i mean, a lot of us have done that. I think that Aj killed "THE" stalker, but i also don't think he is the only stalker. Im in favor of the multi-stalker idea. Even if it is canon breaking, I'd personally be fine with him taking this one out. But again, Thats just me.

Edited by Aigloblam

Kris fought the stalker a few stories before the Zerk event. He lost an eye...but chased the stalker away.

Edit: There have also been 2 Stalker deaths in this thread, so I am okay if this one dies.

Only two? Man My memory must be bad......i seem to recall even bringing it up when there was like 12 straight stories about the stalker. But now that i think about it, I dont remember how many times he was killed lol

Either way, I agree wif dat Viking :)

Only two? Man My memory must be bad......i seem to recall even bringing it up when there was like 12 straight stories about the stalker. But now that i think about it, I dont remember how many times he was killed lol

Either way, I agree wif dat Viking :)

He was either chased away or killed the character in most stories.

But then again, my memory might be screwing me here.

Edited by FatViking

Well, even if this thread used the multi theory, that also wouldn't be canon...

Stalker Codex.

Not necessarily.... I have a story in my head that touches on this but its way to early to say anything about it (especially because it could end up noncannon and I'm not sure it's really postable anymore). That's kind of beside the point though. I'm rather with the others in the multi-stalker theory, with the one in the warframe codex being the "original".

There have been a lot of arguments both for and against the idea of multiple stalkers. If you go with the idea that there is only one of each warframe (each one is its own "character") one stalker would make sense. However, this thread doesn't go with that theory, we have multiple characters using the same frame. So how then, would one stalker attack that many people alone? How would he attack multiple people at the same time (in game at least)? Personally, having more than one stalker makes more sense to me anyway, but that's just me.

So, we got two votes against Frame change and one against adrenaline *is waiting just in case he missed someone*

I think I'll vote for the adrenaline thing being ok but the frame change not, simply because by doing that you're essentially saying that your character is wearing two frames at once and/or you're changing what frame he's actually wearing mid-fight (meaning once the pieces fall off he's not wearing a Rhino anymore, he's wearing something else that doesn't even appear to be a warframe we'd see in-game), neither of which really follow cannon in my opinion. That's just me though.

He was either chased away or killed the character in most stories.

But then again, my memory might be screwing me here.

In one of mine he saw Zel going all Supernova and said "Oh i know that frame....Thats a NopeFrame!" and flew off. He figured he'd just let that one kill herself in some random explosion.

I had thought you were pretty young...but that voice doesn't sound like a really young guy's. It sounds like you are some kind of college professor that happens to spend a bit of time playing Warframe. That accent, with the way you enunciate, speaks of extreme intelligence.

Welp...I wasn't expecting that lol.