The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Then I'm cheering for her too. Us sticks have to stick together! (yes, bad pun intended... mostly because my brain is on autopilot today and is too lazy to come up with another word lol)

And Draiko, I'm jealous. I can't do athletic things to save my life, and any sense of coordination I have comes from video games. I've been known to trip over nothing while walking on flat level surfaces and walk into open doors xD

Edited by Jeahanne

I'm built like half of African Americans i know.

5'4 or 5'5 haven't measured myself in a while.

145 lbs

Not sure about my waist.

I'm also somewhat athletic and i'm pretty strong. I can do 7 pull-ups non-stop *feels proud of self*

Much like a dwarf...I've got plenty strength, Way more than i should have. But unfortunately, Endurance is most certainly not my strong suit. I can outrun everyone i know in a 100m race...but after that im going to be as near as makes no difference to comatose.

Erm HE'S a projectile?....

I'm 5'3" and 100lbs... if anyone here defines the word "stick", it's me lol

There are some white girls in my school who would disagree with you. Most of them don't even weigh 100 lbs (in my book, if you're in middle school and you don't weigh 100lbs yet. You're either anorexic or not eating when you get hungry)

lol, you kids will grow. Don't worry. And Jeahanne, that size = lots of effortless speed. I weigh like a freight train, and I know how tough it is to run fast. I find it funny sometimes that I'm one of the fastest burst sprinters in my friend circle. My large leg muscles (because I've been obesefor nearly a decade now) allow me to rocket forwards for just a few seconds. Like a cheetah.

Much like a dwarf...I've got plenty strength, Way more than i should have. But unfortunately, Endurance is most certainly not my strong suit. I can outrun everyone i know in a 100m race...but after that im going to be as near as makes no difference to comatose.

I'm decently fast myself. But i can't run for long periods of time. I may look in shape but i can't do long distance sprints for jack.

There are some white girls in my school who would disagree with you. Most of them don't even weigh 100 lbs (in my book, if you're in middle school and you don't weigh 100lbs yet. You're either anorexic or not eating when you get hungry)

The thing is I'm 22. In middle school I only weighed something like 75lbs, if that. In high school the only reason I hit 110lbs was because of marching band, when I actually got into semi-decent shape and put on a little bit of muscle, which I've since lost lol

It's not because I'm anorexic (although I have been asked if I am) or don't eat (although I do get caught up in what I'm doing and forget to eat), it's because of my genetics. My grandfather and grandmother on my father's side were the same way. My grandfather never weighed more than 150lbs his entire life and he lived to be 92 lol

The trade off for me is my health.... I've always been rather sickly, mostly thanks to athsma, which means I can sprint ok but I about die afterwards lol

Edited by Jeahanne

I'm decently fast myself. But i can't run for long periods of time. I may look in shape but i can't do long distance sprints for jack.

I'm a lot better than i was a couple years ago. In 6 months i lost a bit over 100 lbs, because apparently if you make A LOT of money, you tend to eat anything you want, any time you want....which for me, was ALL the time. So i got pretty seriously fat. Then i moved back to Arkansas where i didnt have access to all that, So i feel MUCH healtier now.

0.2% is still several milion more than i see in ...months really. Its boring as all hell here....99% White, MAYBE see a mexican every once in a while. Its annoying, and i find it unsettling.

I live in a "black" neighborhood. Only a few whites and some mexican's which happen to be my cousin's family members. Anywhere else i might as be looking at snow with sprinkles of dirt in it.

I live in a "black" neighborhood. Only a few whites and some mexican's which happen to be my cousin's family members. Anywhere else i might as be looking at snow with sprinkles of dirt in it.

Well, I'd say you could just move here and bring a little color to this dreary plot of boredom, But with the huge population of super racist rednecks....That may not be a good idea. (Reason number 4 that i absolutely hate this place)

Well, I'd say you could just move here and bring a little color to this dreary plot of boredom, But with the huge population of super racist rednecks....That may not be a good idea. (Reason number 4 that i absolutely hate this place)

Yeah. I tend to stay away from the more southern states. I have no wish to go Arkansas anyway. I wanna move to someplace like Florida or California. Plenty of eye candy *wink,wink,nudge,nudge* and warm weather. I can't stand the cold. Everything that shouldn't hurt, hurts and everything that normally hurts is amplified by at least 5. Plus, after i while, i can't feel my hands.

Yeah. I tend to stay away from the more southern states. I have no wish to go Arkansas anyway. I wanna move to someplace like Florida or California. Plenty of eye candy *wink,wink,nudge,nudge* and warm weather. I can't stand the cold. Everything that shouldn't hurt, hurts and everything that normally hurts is amplified by at least 5. Plus, after i while, i can't feel my hands.

If you can deal with the Rain, Washington State is the promised land. I've been to a lot of places....but nothing tops Washington.

If you can deal with the Rain, Washington State is the promised land. I've been to a lot of places....but nothing tops Washington.

Never been to Washington State. I can handle a little rain. I stay inside a lot anyways because there's nothing to do here except go vandalizing people's cars or houses.

I noticed that too. It would be kinda impossible for him to wield. Considering Gram is a heavy broadsword, and Orthos is a heavy and lengthy polearm. That would restrict his movement greatly. 

Ah, noticed that just now. Whoops, late night writing can do that. No point in fixing it now though, lol. I had actually planned for the Gram to be the Galatine. Artorias started out with the Orthos, as I LOVE my powerful crits on my charge hits on it. Haven't been able to play as of late though. :T

In any case, my excuse is: It was late, Artorias started out with the Orthos, my mind was still in a retrievable state so I switched it to the Gram, thinking it was the Galatine because they both started with G and my brain was pretty much like f*** this and hopped out the window of processing errors at this point. How I wrote the rest of it after the word go that late at night, I may never know.

Edit: To all, I might be persuaded to write a series about this 'universe'. I don't know, still on the fence about it, but I am very partial to writing it, as I briefly remember being joyous whilst writing it before passing out on my desk for a bit. Thanks for reading and leaving your opinions (and pointing out those inconsistencies) though! I appreciate it!

Edited by FellArtorias