The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Erm HE'S a projectile?....

I'm 5'3" and 100lbs... if anyone here defines the word "stick", it's me lol

A lot of my female friends are close to your height. Haven't asked about their weight though. :P

I'm 5'11", almost 6'. Basically, tall and skinny with an absolute lack of muscle and stamina because I'm a lazy bum. XD 

@Draiko Dude, you'll most likely grow. I was short(like, 5'2" for the longest time, and then I just shot up. And I'm not done yet, so don't worry about it.

Edited by MandoKarla

You know what people built like me, call people built like you? Its a cute little nickname.....

Projectile. ;)

Its lucky that my voice has dropped or people might think i was one of those freakishly tall 13 year olds. I could still sing well in the top half of the treble clef until last spring.

Its lucky that my voice has dropped or people might think i was one of those freakishly tall 13 year olds. I could still sing well in the top half of the treble clef until last spring.

My voice is so deep that i can't sing for S#&$. People often don't hear what i say and when i make myself heard, i sound louder than i really need to be. I also get pretty loud when i yell or scream in rage or pain. I've made people stop talking midsentence when that happened. Then my throat hurts for five minutes.

No, her methods are terrible. My mom even went and confronted her over partial credit (Like say I list seven things instead of eight, the seven are all right, she counts the entire problem wrong for missing the last one.)

So, my mom confronted her and her response was...

"That's a college thing."

Go tell my brother that...He's in high school and gets all dem partial credits.

No, her methods are terrible. My mom even went and confronted her over partial credit (Like say I list seven things instead of eight, the seven are all right, she counts the entire problem wrong for missing the last one.)

So, my mom confronted her and her response was...

"That's a college thing."

Go tell my brother that...He's in high school and gets all dem partial credits.

My math teacher is unorganized. She's always losing her stuff and talks way too much. Normally about something stupid. She also wastes her time telling people to shutup and insulting some of the REALLY stupid kids in our class. She insults some of the other kids to. Everyone hates her. Shes gone as far as to make a "your mom" joke to somebody. I can't even describe his face to you, he was that mad.

Same right here. Dam 3D Trig....

Try jamming a bunch of math into your brain when your half asleep and can't do the most simple math. Students really shouldn't be trying to learn something like math at 7:30 in the morning. Right now, i'm learning something easy. Something called a pythagoras theorem or some S#&$ like that. It's straight forward and involves right triangles and square roots and multiplication. Easy.

Imagine Venifica(don't know how to spell that), give her steroids, get her drunk, and then replace the psychic whip with a real one.

Did I mention she's a Gryphon?

O.O *digs underground* KEEP IT AWAY!!!!!

EDIT: Waaaaaaaaaaait a second. Is it humanoid shaped? is it 10 ft tall with the body of a lion, head of an eagle and dragon wings?

Edited by DraikoHunter