The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

You should never get in a skype call with me then...I'll be the king of all foulmouths. My record for the most number for F-bombs used in a sentence while sounding classy and humorous is 21. 

Mando: Idea sounds very nice tbh. I'd also like that. I just might sound extremely nervous since I get anxious while talking to others.

Edited by bejuizb

I'd love to do that sometime. I do have skype and a few other voice chat programs on my computer, you can basically name any one you want and I have it, I probably even have a few you've never heard of lol

Might be nice to have a giant chat sometime with everyone on the thread who can be online at once gets together to talk and/or play warframe together.

I suggested the thing and I have an accent. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I've learned that myself. Speaking the way I do makes me unique. I don't have the same accent as a Canadian or a Brit or an Indian. It's a blend of all 3. I'm proud of the way I talk and so should you. Enunciation doesn't dictate humour.

I could do it if my computer ran the game. I can barely go in and fix stuff in my armory on this thing! I'm hopefully getting a new computer in the next few months.

By the way, I will start writing a second story tonight, as I have decided to write a second one (probably against my better judgement), and get it done sometime tomorrow, if not very early this morning, because I don't have to go to college tomorrow!

I'm in the Eastern Time zone, and I can do it just about anytime except Mondays and Wednesdays between 3pm and 8pm, and Saturdays until after like 3pm.

And Viking, I get made fun of sometimes too since I live in Ohio and sometimes red-neck-ish ways of speaking come out and I say weird things lol I promise I will never make fun of you because of something like how you talk or how you sound. I promise ^-^

I have Skype on my phone so you don't have to see my face. I get paranoid about that because I'm afraid people will track me. I can't really post an ideal time because it differs each day. But I don't have school tomorrow and I can get on when my mom goes upstairs for the night. Be prepared for the deepest voice you will ever hear from a 13 year old.

EDIT: I'm in EST btw.

Edited by DraikoHunter