The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

It's a free software you can download. I don't have a server rig either, but it's just audio snippets, so I don't need an intel Xeon or something lol. Let's see if my i5 can do it. I'll try setting it up this weekend, Saturday probably.

But are you guys game for it though? A TeamSpeak server for us Ash and Fire guys. Guests are welcome to join, but they most probably will have to PM me for access.

TS is a download. It's a very small program though, and probably one of the most stable voice chat programs out there.

And yes, I would be up for it. No guarantee I'd be on too terribly much though. I'd probably be too shy to get on unless I knew other people were going to be there and I had an invite ^-^;

Edited by Jeahanne

I can try and make a TeamSpeak server just for us guys. I'll look further into it, since I have unlimited internet, I can keep it up at all times. 

TeamSpeak is too complicated for me. I joined a server that was made for a guild i joined in a MMO i used to play. and i couldn't find out where everyone was talking. Plus it listed my name at least 3 different times and people thought i was trolling. Never again...... 

I can try and make a TeamSpeak server just for us guys. I'll look further into it, since I have unlimited internet, I can keep it up at all times. 

if im correct, team speak hates my computer with a burning passion, so i dont know if its out or not, i can try again, but dont get your hopes up for that.

It's a free software you can download. I don't have a server rig either, but it's just audio snippets, so I don't need an intel Xeon or something lol. Let's see if my i5 can do it. I'll try setting it up this weekend, Saturday probably.

But are you guys game for it though? A TeamSpeak server for us Ash and Fire guys. Guests are welcome to join, but they most probably will have to PM me for access.

I'll be game for it! I'll be busy most of Saturday though. S#&$, I'd even pitch in.

I can go with TeamSpeak, maybe...Or maybe my crippling fear of social interaction will kill me before that...

*grabs Viking* You're coming! You should know better than to think we'd make fun or you or anything like that.

*drags Viking off towards the voice chat* Now, where is that Team Speak server....

Alright guys. Good night. I need to sleep now so that I can get up in time for the new semester :P

And then I gotta write Aiden's fight, the next chapter to my fanfic, learn how to drive for the first time, do my exercises, study for the IELTS exams, make the photoshop image of us guys, and then try to set up the server for us all...just this weekend.

This will be interesting to do...

I'd voice chat but ah... I've had bad experiences with how people react to me. I'm not going into details on the thread itself, If anyone really wants to know then yall can PM me.

We on this thread have all proved that we are awesome people. I wouldn't mind listening. It's what I do best. 

Also,must figure out screenshot. And I got 16 OXIUM in one run YAY!!!!