The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

So apparently i missed the chat idea thing....but lets just say i'm game for it absolutely any time. It will be interesting listening to the difference between me and Aj, who sounds WAY older than me, due to my voice being all high pitched and annoying.

I embody the stereotype: black people love fried chicken. I'll have Sam's 3 meat pizza on Saturday. It'll be fresh out of the oven >:D

Well its pretty well known. Black people love fried chicken. Why? BECAUSE EVERYONE WITH TASTE BUDS LOVES FRIED CHICKEN! Its some part of the natural law of nature or something....Thats like saying "Hehe...Those Asians, Sure love to breathe don't they?"

Well its pretty well known. Black people love fried chicken. Why? BECAUSE EVERYONE WITH TASTE BUDS LOVES FRIED CHICKEN! Its some part of the natural law of nature or something....Thats like saying "Hehe...Those Asians, Sure love to breathe don't they?"

When I think Asians I think Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee and noodles

Just finished reading ALL DEM PAGES and can I possibly (don't mind if I can't ) join the team speak and I'm still trying to figure out who my no as gonna bunk with (when isolated imagine a sugar-hyped NQ x2). Yeah so she really needs someone to bunk with (I'm in Sydney Aus) be cause yaya

Edited by Sayfog

Lovely GMT here... does make It awkward sometimes.

That said, I'd struggle most weekdays to do much online - hurray for derpity Uni halls WiFi.

Might be able to do stuff with others during the weekend, much better internet at home. Simply have to 'bargain' internet access from my sister...

Got TS + Skype currently

Would I be allowed to join the voice chat?

Absolutely. You're part of our thread aren't you? :)

Why do all you guys live in America? I miss out al the fn because I'm asleep.

With the voice chat thing I'll be joint that. When I'm out of school...

Dam boarding school sometimes...

Me and Igilblix keep strange hours....right now its 3am and we are totally awake.

We live here because...umm...Our parents got horny here? I dont have a good answer for that lol

Just finished reading ALL DEM PAGES and can I possibly (don't mind if I can't ) join the team speak and I'm still trying to figure out who my no as gonna bunk with (when isolated imagine a sugar-hyped NQ x2). Yeah so she really needs someone to bunk with (I'm in Sydney Aus) be cause yaya

Well, Aigloblam is on the Council so he has his own personal room, but you could Bunk with the recently graduated Zel. Shes a cute little Ember, which thankfully no longer has horrible anger problems, so she wouldnt blow anything up...usually. Think of her as Nova-Quinn Light....All the bubbly, half the destruction :)