The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

<----- manages to miss all the chatter because he is unable to access a pc with Skype & mic at the time.

also, it's late, and I'd likely get into a lot of trouble via noise. maybe catch someone in the morning.

Anyone working on rescue stuff? any status updates, before I fall asleep and dream up something to type?

It's half 1AM, I'm the only one awake, and I'd be shot if I did come on, given the PC with Skype/Microphone setup is in a room with a sleeping sister.

I am not THAT suicidal.

- And I thinks I'm going to start scribbling ideas of what I could do with team 2, given their situation. Hoping it won't screw others plans.

How did we end up with Omega's(?) post, with all the 'uber rhino morph' & stalker appearing? Not sure exactly where we are after the 'strip-down' on that.

Edited by NyghttheClassy

Hey guys, I just wanted to address something about collaborative writing. We have random curve-balls that throw people's perspectives in the trash. We need to work with each other on this. Please make sure to PM each other for confirmations. It saves so much trouble and opens up opportunities for much better stories!

Hey guys, I just wanted to address something about collaborative writing. We have random curve-balls that throw people's perspectives in the trash. We need to work with each other on this. Please make sure to PM each other for confirmations. It saves so much trouble and opens up opportunities for much better stories!

You make a very good point. I'll try to do this whenever I throw up part of a story!

Hello Everyone. First off, I'd like to apologize for essentially vanishing for...well...months I assume (time for me is rather inconsequential) but I have had no desire to play warframe or make stories about it in a while.

Second, I want to sincerely apologize to Kittyshark since we had a thing going with Crowley, Fenrik, and Faust. I wouldn't even know how to resume it now even if I could work miracles. The fact remains that my characters yet live, Khimera still an Oberon until further notice, Nova-Quinn being...Nova-Quinn...Issachar is about, Sandalphon is still a perv, and Einherjar is still a masterpiece of living technology.