Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Off Topic RP: The Fools Journey

(XBOX)TheNarrowRoad

17 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Kezun: *But the aura around him is cold.....there is also a dark aura coming off from him as if he himself was a storm**the electricity is a mix of red and purple* What exactly was in those things.....?

*after the arua dies down his eyes turn grey again...but somethings different*

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

Present time: Meanwhile, in Leyno's cafe/bar. Isis, Miranda, Ranxx and 5 more cannon fodders take up the largest table in the cafe. 

Isis: I called this meeting because there will be changes in management. Make our gang GRrEAAT again! *The members look surprised. She gets up from her chair and starts to go on top of the table. Strutting and walking, spilling the drinks and food to the floor.*
Elise is broken, retreated in her own little world. With the Principal gone, she has no more power over any of us.

Ranxx: Really? 
Miranda: But she wont just sit down and let you...

Isis: ..take her on? I know ALL her TRICKS!

Ranxx, aren't you tired of being called names and threatened to be expelled all the time? Yeah? 
I know, cause I suffered the same humiliation. What about what we want? With Elise, its all about her. With ISIS, YOU can do whatever you please! Screw HER! 

*And everybody cheers and agrees. They started to thrash Leyno's place, knocking the food and drinks to the floor. Harassing his employees and customers. Stole money from the cash registers. A chair was thrown thru the window. It was a total mess! Leyno is not on duty.*

(Note: I was thinking this could bring Leyno into the story)

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Present time: Meanwhile, in Leyno's cafe/bar. Isis, Miranda, Ranxx and 5 more cannon fodders take up the largest table in the cafe. 

Isis: I called this meeting because there will be changes in management. Make our gang GRrEAAT again! *The members look surprised. She gets up from her chair and starts to go on top of the table. Strutting and walking, spilling the drinks and food to the floor.*
Elise is broken, retreated in her own little world. With the Principal gone, she has no more power over any of us.

Ranxx: Really? 
Miranda: But she wont just sit down and let you...

Isis: ..take her on? I know ALL her TRICKS!

Ranxx, aren't you tired of being called names and threatened to be expelled all the time? Yeah? 
I know, cause I suffered the same humiliation. What about what we want? With Elise, its all about her. With ISIS, YOU can do whatever you please! Screw HER! 

*And everybody cheers and agrees. They started to thrash Leyno's place, knocking the food and drinks to the floor. Harassing his employees and customers. Stole money from the cash registers. A chair was thrown thru the window. It was a total mess! Leyno is not on duty.*

(Note: I was thinking this could bring Leyno into the story)

*a strange man in full black enters*

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

*One of the gang member notices him*

Gang fodder 1 (male, wearing a motorcycle vest): We've got company! Who are you, bloke? Police?

Gang fodder 2 (female wearing an orange tank top with a red mohawk hair): Get him! *throws fodder 1 a baseball bat* 

*looks at them and just waits for them to charge*

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Gang fodder 1: *He flies across the room knocking over a table* Urghhh!

Gang fodder 2: *She whips out a machete from her back sheath. Swings it to the stranger from high left slashing right downward trust toward the chest* I'm gonna cut you in two! 

*takes out a gun and shoots her in the face*

Gang fodder 2: Urrrkk! *The bullet tears thru her right eye and exiting in the back of her head. Brain mass blown along with it. Her body becomes limp and falls down. 

Isis: GUN! Let's get the HELL out of here! Cover us!

Gang fodder 3 (male short chubby guy): *unholstered his CZ Evo machine pistol* Eat this! Brrrpp brrrrppp Brrruppp!!!

*Isis, Miranda and Ranxx  and 2 other gang fodder runs away from the cafe.*

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

7 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Gang fodder 2: Urrrkk! *The bullet tears thru her right eye and exiting in the back of her head. Brain mass blown along with it. Her body becomes limp and falls down. 

Isis: GUN! Let's get the HELL out of here! Cover us!

Gang fodder 3 (male short chubby guy): *unholstered his CZ Evo machine pistol* Eat this! Brrrpp brrrrppp Brrruppp!!!

*Isis, Miranda and Ranxx  and 2 other gang fodder runs away from the cafe.*

*the man just stands there in the hail of bullets

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

*the man just stands there in the hail of bullets

Laziv: * a figure in all black is on scene but was never seen entering the building* *they appear to be wearing a mask and some form of combat armor* Still killing kids huh? *the figure says to the man in black* *the mask resembles that of a raven*

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Laziv: * a figure in all black is on scene but was never seen entering the huilding* *they appear to be wearing a mask and some form of combat armor* Still killing kids huh? *the figure says to the man in black* *the mask resembles that of a raven*

just... self defense...

*Isis, Miranda, Ranxx and 2 cannon fodder speeds off on their get away truck a 4 seater Ford F150* 

Isis: What a rush!! You okay squirt?

Miranda: *shaking and in a shock* I didn't join up for this? I don't want to die!

Isis: Suck it up, squirt! We're safe!

*As the stranger is engaged in conversation with Lazig, Gang fodder 1 gets up and runs away with gang fodder 3 (with disbelief look that he missed), runs thru the broken glass wall.