Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Off Topic RP: The Fools Journey

(XBOX)TheNarrowRoad

Insert: Three days ago. At the nurse's stations.

Detective: I know this is difficult Miss. I am sorry for your loss. 
Elise, is that your name? I need to know everything that you can tell me about your father. Did you notice anything unusual about him? 

Elise: Unusual? My father is not a crazy person!  
Is that what you have come up with? That HE took his own life? My Dad will never do such a thing? 

Detective: That's what I'm trying to find out. What about last night? Anything at all?

*Flashback: Elise telling her story to the detective. After dropping Ranxx off to his place, Elise arrives home, greeted by the butler.*

Nigel (butler): My lady, your father is waiting for you in his study. 

Elise: Did he say what is it about? 

Nigel the butler: Something about an incident earlier at work. He looks very upset. 

Elise: Hi daddy. *kisses him*. You wanted to see me? 

Principal (Dad): I received a visit from perturbed parents. Their daughter was admitted in the hospital with a fractured wrist and lacerations to the face! Someone had used her as a God damn battering ram on a car window! Do you have anything to do with it?! *slams Elise's gloves on the desk and shouts*. Does this look familiar with your embroidered initials?

Elise: *nervous voice* I can explain! I..I dropped my gloves in the street. 
The girl came out of nowhere, spat on my face and attacked me. I only defended myself. 
I'm going to the station and file charges! 

Principal: You   WILL   DO   NO SUCH THING! This is another fine mess you got yourself into, Elise. I WILL HANDLE THIS! 
You   are   grounded! 

Elise: But but you can't? Apparently you sent HER to detention a few days ago and I was her target! 

Why do you always blame me? Its your fault for being away and busy all the time and all I wanted was your love and aproval. 
I wish Mum was still here. You and your obsession drove her to abandon us! *runs off to her room slamming the door shut*.

*There was more to the conversation that Elise is hiding.*
Detective: We did receive a phone call from your father last night explaining the situation. You are quite the trouble maker.

Here is my card. I will contact you soon. You may leave. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

So the liquid in the syringes re-animated him or is Kezum in the afterlife? 

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

So the liquid in the syringes re-animated him or is Kezum in the afterlife? 

(basically that...not quite a zombie but pretty close. Hes not rotting or anything like that though.)

Is it okay I'm doing this flashback? I'll get it to present time in one more post.

*In the morning of the third day, a funeral was held for the principal. Elise and her gang as well as members of the faculty were present. Rain started to pour and all the guest had left. Elise stays, her crooked form drenched, kneeling at her father's gravestone. 

That night, even in sleep the traumatic events and guilt, haunts her. 

In the dream, the Detective is looking at the kitchen knife and trying to match it with a mock up of the puncture wound and markings on the shirt fabrick. The kitchen knife has a serrated blade and it does not match the length of the wound.
Detective: Not a match? This is not the murder weapon. This mark can only be created by a knife with blood grooves. My GOD ITS NOT A SUICIDE!

Elise: Murdered! I knew it. Daddy, I'm so sorry. *mutters in her sleep*

Detective: I promise I'll get to the bottom of this. 

*Elise still asleep turning and breathing hard. Her night gown drenched in her sweat. And ALL of a sudden her father the principal appears, standing by the foot of the bed.*

Principal: ELISE! ELISE, WAKE UP! *he is covered in dirt and is filthy and damp, wearing the same clothing from his funeral*

Elise: Gasps! Daa..a. *she tries to speak but no word comes out*

Principal: Run my daughter! Forget everything I told you. Forget about the stairs! You MUST FLEE NOW... OR   YOU   WILL    DIE!! *He walks slowly past Elise's bed and opens the double door that leads to the estate's forested land. Then as briefly as he appeared, he vanishes into the woods. 

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Kezun:*catches it before accidently crushing it* Not very durable......*drops it* *runs down the stairs and flees the mercenary* *ends up at his old house....which happens to be in the middle of the woods*

*it's cozy*

Edited by Stalker_Cake

7 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

*it's cozy*

(I'll give a description) *its a two story cabin with a few windows which is stockpiled with all the books that he used to read with his freind childhood before she dissapeared. There is heating and running water....mainly basic necessities. But usually his trips here were different. It was a welcoming place unlike home. But now he has a different feeling....*