Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Make Players Burn Out (Nidus Rant)

Shy0

On 28.12.2016 at 1:03 PM, Drakenreiter said:

How's this any different than farming other warframes exactly?!

Bosses have a guaranteed part each time you slay them. Infested Salvage C is diluted with uncommon and rare mods (not even more Axi relics since those are already in B). Also, most bosses don't take up to 30 minutes - or at least if they do, you don't die of boredom in the meantime.

It's RNG. Understand that some players will have better results than others. Impatience breeds frustration. If you're getting angry, maybe you should take a break. Or you could try out new weapons or just mix up your loadout. Just today I tried Equinox for the first time in a while to do the Salvage missions, and it was good times. Oberon's pretty good too, except Radiation deals very little damage to Infested.

Putting in my two cents, I was on the lucky side. I picked up all three blueprints within 5 or 6 runs and with only one duplicate.

Spoiler

Sometimes my luck isn't so good. It was many days before I finished Equinox. I caved after weeks of Spy missions and bought Ivara. Sometimes RNG works in your favor, sometimes it doesn't.