Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I crat weapons higher mastery rank that I am?

DesuTronic

Question

I know I can't buy weapon blueprints from market requiring higher mastery rank from market but What about primed weapons?

Can I collect all Tigris prime parts and craft the weapons being lower than mr13? If not at what point I wouldn't be able to proceed anymore? Can I start crafting the weapon? Can I claim the crafted weapon? Can I equip it? Can I use it?

12 answers to this question

1) You would be able to get all of the weapon's parts from relics.

2) You would be able to trade for every part of the weapon except for the BP, which is MR locked.

3) After that, you wouldn't be able to craft the weapon until you have reached the required MR.

4) You can only bypass the mastery lock by buying the Prime Access.

Edited by thewhitepanda1205

4 minutes ago, thewhitepanda1205 said:

You would be able to trade for every part of the weapon except for the BP, which is MR locked.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Tyreal2012 said:

If someone tries to trade with you the BP, it will tell them they cant also.

Yes I know bp cant be traded, I can still get it from the relic.

5 minutes ago, thewhitepanda1205 said:

After that, you wouldn't be able to craft the weapon until you have reached the required MR.

So the game wont allow me to start crafting the weapon?

6 minutes ago, DesuTronic said:

Yes I know bp cant be traded, I can still get it from the relic.

Yes, you can still get the BP from relics.

6 minutes ago, DesuTronic said:

So the game wont allow me to start crafting the weapon?

No, it will not let you start crafting the weapon. I had tried several times in the past when I had just started playing and it didn't let me craft a weapon that I was too low MR for EVER.

For example, I got a Dragon Nikana BP as a login reward as a new player and even though I had all of the materials, when I clicked on it in the foundry, some text popped up at the bottom of its box saying, "MR Locked, Requires MR 8."

Edited by thewhitepanda1205

3 minutes ago, thewhitepanda1205 said:

No, it will not let you start crafting the weapon. I had tried several times in the past when I had just started playing and it didn't let me craft a weapon that I was too low MR for EVER.

Damn, I was hoping I can somehow craft an MR 5 weapon for the sedna junction without being MR5

22 minutes ago, DesuTronic said:

That doesn't really help if I can't complete the junction requirements first

you need a high mr weapon to beat the sedna junction boss if i read it right. its one of the last planets so phobos is already unlocked (maybe mag already was your starter frame so no farming needed) and phorid also spawns on low lvl planets very often

Edited by Devinee

24 minutes ago, Devinee said:

you need a high mr weapon to beat the sedna junction boss if i read it right. its one of the last planets so phobos is already unlocked (maybe mag already was your starter frame so no farming needed) and phorid also spawns on low lvl planets very often

I need a high MR weapon because that is a requirement to even access the junction. I don't need help killing the junction boss he is a piece of cake.