Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reward missing from Salvage

OHyeahWF

First of all, i am not sure that i am post at the correct place or not, if wrong please tell me and i will move to the correct section.

i am playing a Salvage mission and i am not getting the reward from every wave after extract. I am suppose to get relics and Nidus Chasis
Like the picture below, i am getting the resources only. This is second mission with the same result.

Edited by OHyeahWF
distract people from not answer the problem i am facing now

2 minutes ago, OHyeahWF said:

I am in the squad, check the top left and i kill 400++ enemy too, that could call afk ? 

with the info available to use currently, it shows that dkvalient is in that position, not OHyeahWF. (unless you have 2 accounts)

If you go afk for 2+ mins (i think) you dont get the reward for that "Wave"

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

2 hours ago, OHyeahWF said:

First of all, i am not sure that i am post at the correct place or not, if wrong please tell me and i will move to the correct section.

i am playing a Salvage mission and i am not getting the reward from every wave after extract. I am suppose to get relics and Nidus Chasis
Like the picture below, i am getting the resources only. This is second mission with the same result.

No this is not the right place, try players helping players or bug report forums or something like that.

Also relics and nidus chassis are just possible rewards, you can also get endo or mods as rewards. Since you removed your screenshot I cannot say whether that was the case. 

Edited by Snib