Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PhysX > GPU

Maqabir

I finally managed to get Nvidia Physx to work for me in Warframe but for some reason in the upper left corner it says in pixelated grey and green text "PHYSX [right arrow] GPU".

I've turned off the Gforce Experience and any other program that might interfere with the game but the text is still there.

Anyone else had a similar thing happen to them?

17 minutes ago, Freakiq said:

I finally managed to get Nvidia Physx to work for me in Warframe but for some reason in the upper left corner it says in pixelated grey and green text "PHYSX [right arrow] GPU".

I've turned off the Gforce Experience and any other program that might interfere with the game but the text is still there.

Anyone else had a similar thing happen to them?

Open up your Nvidia CP and check if the "Show PhysX Visual Indicator" is enabled. If it is, turn it off.

EDIT:
It's in "3D Settings" at the top of the window.

Edited by MillbrookWest

5 minutes ago, Grimminski said:

Do you have the in-game framerate counter enabled?

I did, but disabling it didn't help.

I also tried switching PhysX to CPU in the Nvidia Control Panel but now it just says "PhysX > CPU" instead.

Don't think it's an external process causing it, I've stopped all NVidia services from booting when I restart the computer but the text is still there.

2 minutes ago, MillbrookWest said:

Open up your Nvidia CP and check if the "Show PhysX Visual Indicator" is enabled. If it is, turn it off.

That worked!

Would never have thought of that as I don't remember ever turning it on and didn't even know the option existed.

Thank you so much!