Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow commands (idea)

Sketch065

I love kubrows, but they haven't been getting anything for a while now. I remember that there was some talk about kubrow commands a long time ago, so i just thought that maybe i could start moving conversation back into that direction again. 

So i came up with a system that would give our furry companions something unique. This system could work on Kavats, but Kavats are cats and cats never listen.

The Kubrow command system would give the player a set of commands that they could use to control their kubrow in missions.

To acces these commands, the player would have to hold the Gear menu button (Q on PC) and then use Quick Melee button (E on PC) to switch to command window.

The image below is a quick mockup i made to give you idea of how the command window could look like. The symbol in the middle changes depending what breed of kubrow you have equiped.

WUTLHFq.jpg

List of commands

Left side:

-Assign - Upon selecting this command a second window with the list of squadmates would appear. By selecting one, your kubrow would run to selected player and stay him/her for 3 minutes or until being recalled. The player you assigned your kubrow to would recive 50% of kubrow's powers. Example: An experienced player, who has no problems surviving could assign his/her Raksa to another player who is having problems with staying alive.

-Guard - Upon selecting this command you could target an object or area that your kubrow would protect. Example: On a defence mission you could set your kubrow to stay near the cryopod while you are running around collecting mods, reasources or just to revive a fallen tenno.

-Stay - Upon selecting this command the kubrow would stay where it is.

-Attack - By selecting this command, the player could command his/her kubrow to attack a certain enemy by targeting it.

-Hide - Using this command would order kubrow to hide by running away and becoming invisible. Example: You are on a hard mission and your kubrow keeps dying? Tell it to hide.

-Retrive - Drahk Master knocked your weapon from you, tell your kubrow to go get it. (This command would be more usable if more enemies could disarm you)

---------------------------------------------

Right side:

These are emotes, like we have for warframes, but for kubrows

-Sit

-Roll over

-Bark

-Beg

-Lay down

--------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think and if there is anything you would like to add.

Even if it doesn't end up like my idea i would love to see some kind of commands for kubrows in the game.

PS: Here are kubrow symbols i used for the image above. I couldn't find them anywhere so i drew them from screenshots. You can use them if you want.w5f5BMT.pngdZOUyDQ.png