Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Wrapping up the Helminth Charger's bugs/issues and Community thoughts (constructed post)

Rush95

6 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

YOUR thoughts

If you want a skin ask for one. I'm fine with a standard charger.

you should just ask for a new pet.

Cause you are essentially saying to change everything.

When I said ''Community thoughts'' it's obviously based on the general opinions of the Community. I can't do an exception for every player and say ''Oh, but maybe you shouldn't because these players don't like it instead''. Most of the topics related to the Helminth Charger's animations and models refer to having a true infested Kubrow model. 

And really no offense, I'm not asking to change anything, I'm asking for a fix. Changing means some sort of transformation that alters what you previously had (which is only arguable in the Charger's model), what I'm aiming for is for things to function as they were supposed to, not as how they are now. Even Steve himself said there were some touchups coming after the holidays.

Edited by Rush95

5 hours ago, Rush95 said:

When I said ''Community thoughts'' it's obviously based on the general opinions of the Community. I can't do an exception for every player and say ''Oh, but maybe you shouldn't because these players don't like it instead''. Most of the topics related to the Helminth Charger's animations and models refer to having a true infested Kubrow model. 

the opinions of a section of the community. It's not even the general opinion.

And really no offense, I'm not asking to change anything, I'm asking for a fix. Changing means some sort of transformation that alters what you previously had (which is only arguable in the Charger's model), what I'm aiming for is for things to function as they were supposed to, not as how they are now. Even Steve himself said there were some touchups coming after the holidays.

change the model, change sounds, change abilities, sorry man but that not about fixing.

3 hours ago, Delta-Epsilon_Limit said:

My issue with having a standard charger at all is that it's nearly impossible to distinguish when you're being flooded with a million infested units per second (not to mention all the other reasons like lore and logic).

what lore and logic?

The game barely explains a quarter of what it is, how can you make a claim that it conflicts with lore or logic?

BTW, the Charger not charging at you and with a name on top it... that's the one you shouldn't be shooting.

6 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

what lore and logic?

The game barely explains a quarter of what it is, how can you make a claim that it conflicts with lore or logic?

BTW, the Charger not charging at you and with a name on top it... that's the one you shouldn't be shooting.

A lot of the lore comes from actually reading things such as the simaris synthesis and other things in the codex. There's a lot of lore... You must not be paying attention then. And the logic that a grineer corpse comes out of a kubrow egg, that makes no sense whatsoever.

As for identifying the charger, it's much harder when you're in a dimly lit room surrounded by a bunch of other infested chargers... I'm starting to question whether you even play this game with your assertions that there's minimal lore and the likes.

15 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

the opinions of a section of the community. It's not even the general opinion.

change the model, change sounds, change abilities, sorry man but that not about fixing.

what lore and logic?

If you haven't paid attention to the forums lately (and even to some WF youtubers), you'd notice how the general consensus is that the charger model doesn't make sense. And yes, even Lore and Logic wise it doesn't make sense, but I'll get to that by the end of this response;

Changing the sounds is more of a fix, it's currently using Kubrow sounds instead of infested ones. Same goes to the animations, which are bugged out and clipping since the model was literally copied/pasted on, thusalso bugging the armor. 

Related to the abillities, I think I was very clear with ''small nitpicking here'', which clearly states that it's just a small thought on something that probably won't be made. Plus I never said anything about changing abillities, it would be an addition, which should be even better.

Related to the Lore, I won't even answer that, it clearly shows you haven't been paying attention to the Characters, Quests, Codex, Simaris, Devstreams, hell even the Wikia descriptions (which are an maintained by fans and still hold a lot of good and plausible information showed in-game). Should I really continue?