Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slight Rakta Cernos problem

(PSN)zeronotice

Question

This is a mostly minor complaint, but my Rakta Cernos reload seems to be too long. I timed it, and it's 1 second instead of the  . 6 reload. Same issue with the Dread. I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue, or if it's just me. It's not a huge problem, but in high levels the one second reload can be problematic.

4 answers to this question

This is mostly just a thing with the visual animation, it doesn't do anything with how fast it can begin charging up a shot after firing one. Even if the animation is standardized to be the same as if it had a 1.0sec reload time, you don't have to wait that extra 0.4sec of the animation to actually charge and release the arrow

37 minutes ago, (PS4)zeronotice said:

This is a mostly minor complaint, but my Rakta Cernos reload seems to be too long. I timed it, and it's 1 second instead of the  . 6 reload. Same issue with the Dread. I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue, or if it's just me. It's not a huge problem, but in high levels the one second reload can be problematic.

It's an animation speed bug that was introduced in TWW. I've been trying to keep the issue visible as there's been no word or acknowledgment of the bug or an imminent fix yet.