Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed to log in, waited few hours, game still won't let me log in

PeppersBoop

Question

Please help, i tried to log in a few hours ago and due to accidently putting a space bar and not realising behind my email address, i wasnt able to login and got "too many login attempts, please try again later." People have said "later" means an hour for the, so i left the pc for a few hours and it still says the exact same message. My login details are 100% correct because i've used them on the website and it lets me log in.

4 answers to this question

On 12/31/2016 at 11:02 AM, Yukikuchi said:

I did that but they havent responded for a while :((

They have a pretty heavy load of support tickets.  Probably even more than usual right now with two major updates being released so close together, so it will take a while.  Unfortunately all you can really do is wait for them to get to your request.

On 1/1/2017 at 6:51 PM, xXRampantXx said:

They have a pretty heavy load of support tickets.  Probably even more than usual right now with two major updates being released so close together, so it will take a while.  Unfortunately all you can really do is wait for them to get to your request.

Resolved the issue myself, after i got sent identical automatic emails 3 times in a row : / I know theyre busy because thats how all gaming companies are, but the exact same identical email 3 times in a row, not even the signing was different, seemed a bit much to me