Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Real Life Warframe

D3athStorm57

Volt prime...good in any situation considering his abbilities in game.....and lore wise volt prime is a god. Great mobility, etremely fast in hand to hand combat....with blades/swords that means death to your combatent unless they have regeneration and are fast enough to keep up. Indestructable shield(s) that can be carried around. Lighting...can create power outages, and overload....overload would be insane irl. Lore wise he can do anything that is possible to do with electricity......the potential is insane.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Volt prime...good in any situation considering his abbilities in game.....and lore wise volt prime is a god. Great mobility, etremely fast in hand to hand combat....with blades/swords that means death to your combatent unless they have regeneration and are fast enough to keep up. Indestructable shield(s) that can be carried around. Lighting...can create power outages, and overload....overload would be insane irl. Lore wise he can do anything that is possible to do with electricity......the potential is insane.

My ivara will just use a sleep arrow  on him and win :3

sleep always wins

3 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

I bet nekros would be pretty awkward to bring to a funeal let alone a cemetary... Also abit metal.

Banshee i guess, so i can silence those shreaking babies on public places

i think silencing babies would anger the moms, and the last thing i would want is a pack of wild angry moms chasing me, then again you could blast some metal into the ground and make them stumble XD

5 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

My ivara will just use a sleep arrow  on him and win :3

sleep always wins

As long as ivara is in range and my shields are up(with my build I can keep 3 to 4 up 24/7) your arrows would be effectivly useless. If you try to sneak in with an invisibility kill I can just use overload or shocking speed or both to stun/lock you and melee you to death......oops getting back into edgy territory here. 

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

I knew youd say that but thats what the shields are for.

Could just plant the arrow right outside the shield

8 minutes ago, D3athStorm57 said:

sleep is for the weak, AND WE WILL NEVER SLEEP

Sleep will always win, 1 way or another

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Your arrows cant go through shields but if we made an exception....lore wise it would probably look something like this. 5:26

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

As long as ivara is in range and my shields are up(with my build I can keep 3 to 4 up 24/7) your arrows would be effectivly useless. If you try to sneak in with an invisibility kill I can just use overload or shocking speed or both to stun/lock you and melee you to death......oops getting back into edgy territory here. 

See my earlier answer

Read what I wrote I already have 2 counters to that. She can't if she gets within melee range she'd be stun locked to death.

Depends on the melee weapon

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Read what I wrote I already have 2 counters to that. She can't if she gets within melee range she'd be stun locked to death.

but how will u know she is there? u said u would need to overload or speed for it to work, youll never know where shell be, and use all ur energy, >:3 then a knife in the back wll put u to sleep 4evr >:D  ( i feel ivara would win in a 1v1 against volt)

1 minute ago, D3athStorm57 said:

not unless she stealth kills you while having that one augment i cant remember equipped, then u ded af

The stun locks are an aoe effect. It does't mater if you sneak in or barge in.....if your range and melee weapons are useless what can you do? The only chance ivara would have is to wait for an opening and if there is one I could always speed bltiz her with a or without a shield depending on the situation....either way the odds are slightly in my favor.

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

The stun locks are an aoe effect. It does't mater if you sneak in or barge in.....if your range and melee weapons are useless what can you do? The only chance ivara would have is to wait for an opening and if there is one I could always speed bltiz her with a or without a shield depending on the situation....either way the odds are slightly in my favor.

but what if she ziplines to the roof and arrows u from above? or drops down and SMITES THEE with a melee wep :D

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Could just plant the arrow right outside the shield

Sleep will always win, 1 way or another

See my earlier answer

Depends on the melee weapon

With overload no....I can consitently use that as well. Also if I constqantly keep my shields up which I can it wouldn't matter how many you put outside they'd be usesless. I wouldn't be going anywhere so I don't see how shooting more arrows does but wasting your energy.

2 minutes ago, D3athStorm57 said:

but what if she ziplines to the roof and arrows u from above? or drops down and SMITES THEE with a melee wep :D

Thats why I have the fourth shield to protect above me. The three form a triangle and the fourth is for above. If she tries shocking speed would stun her....nd the dmage numbers from my electrified shield would already alert me of her presence. In the melee category she's at a disadvantage due to my insane speed and constant stun lock.

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

Thats why I have the fourth shield to protect above me. The three form a triangle and the fourth is for above. If she tries shocking speed would stun her....nd the dmage numbers from my electrified shield would already alert me of her presence. In the melee category she's at a disadvantage due to my insane speed and constant stun lock.

eventually the shields will go away and youll eventually run out of energy, leading an arrow slashing through teh air into ur skull :3

4 minutes ago, D3athStorm57 said:

but how will u know she is there? u said u would need to overload or speed for it to work, youll never know where shell be, and use all ur energy, >:3 then a knife in the back wll put u to sleep 4evr >:D  ( i feel ivara would win in a 1v1 against volt)

My build can consitently use energy due to how it's said up and always have enough. I also run quick thinking and this allows me to be extra tanky. 800 energy thats regens like crazy.....im not running out anytime soon. But she can never get close enough if she comes within range she'll get stunn locked by shocking speed. And if i feel like shes making a move ill just use overload....the range is great.