Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards suck

(PSN)Sange13

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Sange13 said:

People who have been playing the game for more than ten minutes don't want to hear your "hi" nonsense.

vent some steam otherwise u might go red

say hi to dragonball referance ;)

Edited by Hemmo67

Nitain was already taken off sorties some time ago, probs for you is not usefull, but I always appreciate some extra Endo for new Primed mods and also for selling maxed mods, its not that every player has 100k+ Endo.

Same for Focus lens, not everyone has already maxed their focus tree. 

And sorties already give 100k credits for completition daily, so extra credits aren't really necessary.

Sorties aren't intended for noobies anyway. That's why it requires you to complete The War Within, why it starts at level 60 and goes to 100 (sometimes higher), and why they have handicaps. By the time you can comfortably complete sorties, you don't care about the trash tier rewards that makes up 90% of the list.

Edited by (PS4)Sange13

3 minutes ago, -Raul- said:

Nitain was already taken off sorties some time ago, probs for you is not usefull, but I always appreciate some extra Endo for new Primed mods and also for selling maxed mods, its not that every player has 100k+ Endo.

Same for Focus lens, not everyone has already maxed their focus tree. 

And sorties already give 100k credits for completition daily, so extra credits aren't really necessary.

Honestly, the credits would do me more good than the endo for maxing out mods.

Edit: To be fair, I wouldn't mind the endo reward as much if it were at least double what it is now, but I can do a couple runs of Hieracon and get 2k endo without breaking a sweat. I still wouldn't "prefer" it as a reward, but at least it would feel worthwhile as a reward.

Edited by (PS4)Sange13

1 hour ago, Hemmo67 said:

prime mods say hi

new plaers who recently got focus say hi

people who wants riven mods say hi :/

When you get a greater lens (that you can't trade) for a school you already maxed, what are you supposed to do with it ? ... At least if we could trade it to an npc for riven mods.

I am doing sorties everydays, and since they came out i only got 7 of them x_x. And none since the pistol riven update.

Edited by clemza

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Sange13 said:

I don't get why Greater Lenses aren't tradable anyway. Seems like that would be an easy way to make that particular reward suck less.

Because you can buy them from the market. Those things can never be traded. Otherwise agreed.

3 minutes ago, Snib said:

Because you can buy them from the market. Those things can never be traded. Otherwise agreed.

Then take them off the Sortie list. My Zenurik is almost maxed, and I sure as hell don't want a G. Lense for it as a reward. That would just piss me off.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Sange13 said:

Then take them off the Sortie list. My Zenurik is almost maxed, and I sure as hell don't want a G. Lense for it as a reward. That would just piss me off.

Tell me about it. I got 3 greater zenurik lenses from sorties that just sit there collecting dust. Best rewards ever. Not even worth finding them in the inventory to sell for 5,000 credits each...