Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Any Way to Remove the Cyst? (Help ASAP please)

dr_deconstruct

Question

My favorite frame which I have stopped using to try to keep it from getting infected just got the cyst (already fully grown for some reason).  How can I remove it, it makes my skin crawl just looking at it...  Is there any way to do so without infecting a kubrow?  I don't have enough resources to make enough kubrows to clean up all my frames.  Please help!

22 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Richtor2415 said:

What's so wrong with it? I hardly notice it on my Nekros Prime, tbh. Of course, mine is only like 2 days matured, and I don't know how big it really gets, but I suppose for a lot of people it gets unbearably disgusting.

at 7 days it huge and it has this awful hair growing out of it.  

22 minutes ago, Richtor2415 said:

What's so wrong with it? I hardly notice it on my Nekros Prime, tbh. Of course, mine is only like 2 days matured, and I don't know how big it really gets, but I suppose for a lot of people it gets unbearably disgusting.

Sheethole on the neck

aVafhk7.jpg

46plDbd.jpg

16 minutes ago, corporatePaladin said:

At this point you just have to wait for DE to add a way to remove the cyst without spending it on an egg.

What they should do is remove it spreading to other players, if you ask me. I don't understand why this is a feature of the Helminth stuff. It makes more sense for you to go in if/when you want a Charger than to come out of a mission and randomly have space herpes on your frame of choice. Including the Charger was a neat little bonus for Nidus but this rampant, unwanted spreading of the cysts to people who either already have their Charger or simply don't want it without any input from them is a very poor design decision. Some of us may have just gotten over the very tepid launch of the Glast Gambit quest, only to see themselves have to deal with more unwanted game functions.

Sorry to grab your post and go into a rant there, I just had to get that out. Not directed at you or anything, just.. sort of needed the excuse.

1 hour ago, dr_deconstruct said:

I prefer not to waste plat trying to make my frames look normal; thats just ridiculous... 

Seriously, pay plat to not have space acne on your neck, what has this game become

mmm it's also pretty ridiculous to create a post about a little visual thing and with "ASAP" word in it ... but , not matter how ridiculous is , we have a lot of those ....

48 minutes ago, BlaineKodos said:

What they should do is remove it spreading to other players, if you ask me. I don't understand why this is a feature of the Helminth stuff. It makes more sense for you to go in if/when you want a Charger than to come out of a mission and randomly have space herpes on your frame of choice. Including the Charger was a neat little bonus for Nidus but this rampant, unwanted spreading of the cysts to people who either already have their Charger or simply don't want it without any input from them is a very poor design decision. Some of us may have just gotten over the very tepid launch of the Glast Gambit quest, only to see themselves have to deal with more unwanted game functions.

Sorry to grab your post and go into a rant there, I just had to get that out. Not directed at you or anything, just.. sort of needed the excuse.

If you do that way , you will have the same amount of post of people crying because they dont have nidus and want the Charger .

10 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

mmm it's also pretty ridiculous to create a post about a little visual thing and with "ASAP" word in it ... but , not matter how ridiculous is , we have a lot of those ....

As ridiculous as it is to complain someone doesn't like the fact that they don't like how it looks like on their frame.

I've found a way to remove the cyst free of charge, it's very simple but might not have been notice and idk if someone has already found it. But in your ship if you go to the door behind the arsenal to the right, with all the infestation, in the infested frame, the door will open. Please not it only opens when you are in an infested frame. But inside there is a table/seat in the center. Just walk up to it and hit x it'll remove the cyst for you. Hope this helps!

On 1/1/2017 at 4:31 AM, dr_deconstruct said:

I prefer not to waste plat trying to make my frames look normal; thats just ridiculous... 

Seriously, pay plat to not have space acne on your neck, what has this game become

I suppose it'll be an option to remove the cyst when you already have a charger or don't want one. That's how it should be, not getting all the frames infested just because an infested nidus passed near you. Seems like a programming hole DE didn't see coming, and they will have a solution sortly... If we let them know how this annoy us. Me included.

13 hours ago, VioletDemon said:

I've found a way to remove the cyst free of charge, it's very simple but might not have been notice and idk if someone has already found it. But in your ship if you go to the door behind the arsenal to the right, with all the infestation, in the infested frame, the door will open. Please not it only opens when you are in an infested frame. But inside there is a table/seat in the center. Just walk up to it and hit x it'll remove the cyst for you. Hope this helps!

I would kiss you if I could. Hahahaha this is the solution! Thanks for let us know! :D