Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only Person Who Wants The Original Snipetron?

Notso

I got a snipetron and the stats say the vandal is BETTER, why would anyone want the original anymore?

What you mean the made-up stats on the Wiki?

I want the original because I loved using it. Even if I end up never using it because the SV is better stat-wise, I still want it for nostalgic reasons.

What you mean the made-up stats on the Wiki?

I want the original because I loved using it. Even if I end up never using it because the SV is better stat-wise, I still want it for nostalgic reasons.

I remember being linked to a Spreadsheet with stats supposedly pulled form the game files.

old snipertron dont fit in the warframe world. thats why its remove. but DE cares they bring it back in different forn that fits warframe. and still stupid tennos still complaining. 

again... since you can't read apparently... removing it is ok, removing it without warning is NOT cool. Should we buy every weapon because we don't know what'll get removed next?

Mimimimi i hear from you guys, as i wanted the lato vandal and the braton vandal and i'm not even trying to complain about that (ovbiously).

Seriously, stop.

But we knew those would have be removed after X period of time had passed (the weekend I think it was)

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

old snipertron dont fit in the warframe world. thats why its remove. but DE cares they bring it back in different forn that fits warframe. and still stupid tennos still complaining. 

How is it any different? A pretty cyan paint job doesn't make it fit the lore any more.

Old Snipetron does fit the Warframe world. The old Snipetron was from before the Corpus invented fieldron technology. There's your lore.

Mimimimi i hear from you guys, as i wanted the lato vandal and the braton vandal and i'm not even trying to complain about that (ovbiously).

Seriously, stop.

But you weren't there when they were available, or you would have got them; if you had been, you wouldn't have lost them if you reset. Your issue is not equivalent.

Edited by Notso

I still want the original even after reading the stats of the Vandal.

Scratch that, reading the stats of the original made me want it back even more.

Same here, except I still have it and mostly want it's Kitten Sneezing properties (Sound) back.

I never got why it was removed in the first place... Because it shot bullets instead of lasers? Why not just chance the effect, instead of removing the entire weapon?

Honestly, I dont understand what everybody is so upset about, I never saw anybody ever using that weapon, so does everybody suddenly want it? It wasnt all that great.

Honestly, I dont understand what everybody is so upset about, I never saw anybody ever using that weapon, so does everybody suddenly want it? It wasnt all that great.

It was [before the Vandal version] the best sniper available.

Edited by Notso

You mean the only Sniper available, right? The Paris is a bow.

Still functions like a silenced sniper rifle though. Also, Latron.

And there was a brief period where it co-existed with the Vulkar.

Edited by Notso

You didn't even read the responses to him did you?

I did and still don't get how you think that snipertron was any good. Removing it and replacing with a better version and people still crying about it.

Also why didn't you buy it in the first place if it was that good?

Edited by Neruell

I did and still don't get how you think that snipertron was any good. Removing it and replacing with a better version and people still crying about it.

If one enjoyed using sniper rifles as I did, it was the best. It deals innate AP damage meaning it scales very well against all three factions.

The problem is they are not "replacing it with a better version". They are adding a better version but not actually giving people the old one, which was what all of us who complained about its removal wanted to begin with.

Notso you can borrow my old one :P I am more &!$$ed off that i the old snipertron and its formad 5 times and now i need to redo that S#&$ :D

Goddamn it Ale! We can't all be you and your five-forma'd... Well, everything :P

Edited by Notso