Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why should I play Warframe?

defcultist

so, I've decided to quit, and am arguing with my self, unsuccessfully, that i should at least do reactor/catalyst alerts and farm the next set of items to be vaulted, and maybe some other stuff.

I'm bored with the game.  I'm bored with the typical troll mindset that inhabits the players, generally.  I DO mean to alienate you, those who don't know what I am talking about.  You bore me.

So, why shouldn't I just quit forever and never play again?  I've not played at all in 2017, so why should I break my streak?

I haven't done the War within quest (i thought the 'second dream' was kinda pathetic, and the focus system, bleh).  I haven't done the Inaros quest (about halfway through it, the kavat part).  I haven't done the Titania quest.  I haven't done the Nidus quest.  I keep wanting to, but then I play the game, like an alert or something and read the chat and am just turned off by it all.

Whack Whack, Pew pew.... yawn.  And the stupid Telos Boltace spammers, etc.  Quit the fuk bouncing around, jackhole!

Anyway, so You have heard a bit of my perspective. What is yours?

Why should I want to play Warframe?  Why do you keep playing?

Happy 2017

(and don't be so scared of what people think to say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas ... fuk!)

[smh, demons]

{repent and follow Jesus, ye sinners}

Edited by GreenDragon
changed the 'to' before 'scared' to 'so'

blah, troll

i'm not dissing the boltace, i'm dissing YOU

(but, ok, lol... that was a pretty quick troll response, with a side of tongue-in-cheek humor)

[however this is a case where less is more; you simply shouldn't have bothered with your trolling; it is only just barely 'cute'; why not simply respond with a decent comment?  because you cannot, for you are a troll, demon, #repentless]

{i pray for you to know jesus and repent}

Edited by GreenDragon
love

41 minutes ago, GreenDragon said:

(and don't be so scared of what people think to say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas ... fuk!)

[smh, demons]

{repent and follow Jesus, ye sinners}

Ok... Lets start off with How Idiotic this is.
I for One Hardly say Merry Christmas.
You know why? There is other HOLIDAYS during that time of the year. Not Everyone Celebrates Christmas. So. why only be inclusive to the Christians?

Second Reason. Christmas is a made up holiday. (Literally) They Say its because of Christs birth. But if you do some research. Christ would of been born at a different time (Cant remember it off the top of my head.) But it surely wasnt December.

The fact that 95% Of the Customs for Christmas were taken from other Cultures and Religion, Such as the Pagans And Germans.
List of a few things taken from these Cultures. For Christmas in the U.S
Christmas Tree,
Wreath,
Yule Log.

List of Holidays Celebrated this time of year.
Saturnalia
Yuletide.
Christmas,
Kwanzaa.
Hanukkah.

Theres a Good bit more But I'm not gonna sit and list everything. Lol.
So Maybe some google searching would do good for people. That is. Unless you want to be closed minded.

So Yes. Happy Holidays.

1 hour ago, GreenDragon said:

blah, troll

i'm not dissing the boltace, i'm dissing YOU

(but, ok, lol... that was a pretty quick troll response, with a side of tongue-in-cheek humor)

[however this is a case where less is more; you simply shouldn't have bothered with your trolling; it is only just barely 'cute'; why not simply respond with a decent comment?  because you cannot, for you are a troll, demon, #repentless]

{i pray for you to know jesus and repent}

i only bow down to the noodle goddess and chrissy's glorious visage

i never respond with decent comments for i am the almighty shtlord metro and off-topic is my grounds

..not doing your holy self much good either by playing game about mindless slaughter either friend