Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player understanding.

Eda.Mone

Alright, so.

I know my name is a joke and all but I've gotten a lot of messages calling me a tard and to KMS as of late for it. So, yeah.

Can someone explain to me what is in the water nowadays that make people unable to realize my name is an entirely satire subject? Maybe it's because they didn't play when she was nerfed every other patch, regardless. I don't think someone would spend a few hundred plat to change a frame when they will never see the person's name.

I'm a $&*^ at times, not gonna lie.
So, what would the best way to tell these players the real meaning be.. I'm not going to type a paragraph to everyone like this. But I feel like I'm gonna start flaming like I do on league and get myself banned.

Lul

With a name called Stalker _Cake I expect he gets a lot more S#&$ than plznerftrinity

Somehow he's putting the most edgy thing in warframe with cakes, if anything edgy fanboys should told him to khs, and lil cake lovers should message him calling him a disgrace to the cake.

But somehow people take it the wrong way to PlzNerfTrinity, while the fact is that she's at a point where you can't further nerf her without making her useless. 

2 minutes ago, Valteria. said:

With a name called Stalker _Cake I expect he gets a lot more S#&$ than plznerftrinity

Somehow he's putting the most edgy thing in warframe with cakes, if anything edgy fanboys should told him to khs, and lil cake lovers should message him calling him a disgrace to the cake.

But somehow people take it the wrong way to PlzNerfTrinity, while the fact is that she's at a point where you can't further nerf her without making her useless. 

i have never gotten any S#&$ for my name

Just now, Stalker_Cake said:

i have never gotten any S#&$ for my name

Exactly!

That's my point.

What I'm trying to say is, your name have so much more to b1tch about, but just because his name might get people defensive he gets S#&$z like dis.

Isn't that crazy? 

Just now, Valteria. said:

Exactly!

That's my point.

What I'm trying to say is, your name have so much more to b1tch about, but just because his name might get people defensive he gets S#&$z like dis.

Isn't that crazy? 

that's why i think most people are idiots

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

that's why i think most people are idiots

I like to think 95% of the population don't know what they are doing and they look for leaders to follow and blame it on the leaders when sh1t goes down.

But that just me living in my own reality.

10 minutes ago, Valteria. said:

I like to think 95% of the population don't know what they are doing and they look for leaders to follow and blame it on the leaders when sh1t goes down.

But that just me living in my own reality.

or they think i'm a child due to naming myself cake

3 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

eh, wanted to change name

and to make it match the steam name i had 2 years ago 

So u became an edgelord 2 years ago?

On 2017. 01. 02. at 9:55 AM, PlsNerfTrinity said:

Alright, so.

I know my name is a joke and all but I've gotten a lot of messages calling me a tard and to KMS as of late for it. So, yeah.

Can someone explain to me what is in the water nowadays that make people unable to realize my name is an entirely satire subject? Maybe it's because they didn't play when she was nerfed every other patch, regardless. I don't think someone would spend a few hundred plat to change a frame when they will never see the person's name.

I'm a $&*^ at times, not gonna lie.
So, what would the best way to tell these players the real meaning be.. I'm not going to type a paragraph to everyone like this. But I feel like I'm gonna start flaming like I do on league and get myself banned.

Lul

Just ask them if they played Leauge of Legends and then tell them this: Better nerf Irelia

Your name and this meme has basically the same meaning :D