Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Is Retired.

Elibae

Today i have received a letter, a dark and red letter signed by the Stalker. In it i found out that i could not receive my other weapons from the stalker because the stalker was bored of stalking. Now he is on a sunny beach in Miami stalking...well...little girls. Ain't nothing strange in that right? Well let's be serious now, 200 mission 0 stalkers? Am I to ugly or he is really gone?

Today i have received a letter, a dark and red letter signed by the Stalker. In it i found out that i could not receive my other weapons from the stalker because the stalker was bored of stalking. Now he is on a sunny beach in Miami stalking...well...little girls. Ain't nothing strange in that right? Well let's be serious now, 200 mission 0 stalkers? Am I to ugly or he is really gone?

He is simply complying with the Restraining Order you filed.

I think he gave up on stalking me. He thought it was unfair that I would either escape (playing with a new frame) or killing him for screwing with the mission I was running. We agreed to disagree and just avoid each other in the future. Don't worry though, I told him about what the rest of you said about his mother.