Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Odd-issey (18+, bullsh*t guaranteed, invite-only)

KuraioNokami

14 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

((Dammit, I hate Tremor. It's buggy and hunger is just plain stupid the way they implemented it.))

The motherboard warped behind Fang.

((You can disable the hunger feature in-game, but the way of disable it won't go away as it is a crafting recipe))

Fang turned around and started to shoot the brain with one shotgun and shooting the minions that the brain created with the other one.

Just now, WolfmanX9 said:

((You can disable the hunger feature in-game, but the way of disable it won't go away as it is a crafting recipe))

Fang turned around and started to shoot the brain with one shotgun and shooting the minions that the brain created with the other one.

((I have yet to figure out how to disable it. And due to the new update tmodloader is now incompatible anyway...))

Ma'iin got annoyed and Last Prism'ed the minions aside before resuming his hack.

2 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Null clanged in fear.

"Okay, whatever you are, you better come out where I can see you, or you're going to have a VERY BAD TIME," Ellie yelled as the cannon expanded and something in the back of her left eye began to glow continuously.  Lowering her voice, she chanted a short mantra to herself.  "A'eli ghenoe`shira bahnt kana eliz vrell."  A very faint outline of a pair of wings became visible behind her.

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Okay, whatever you are, you better come out where I can see you, or you're going to have a VERY BAD TIME," Ellie yelled as the cannon expanded and something in the back of her left eye began to glow continuously.  Lowering her voice, she chanted a short mantra to herself.  "A'eli ghenoe`shira bahnt kana eliz vrell."  A very faint outline of a pair of wings became visible behind her.

Something moved nearby, but whatever it was seemed to be invisible.

12 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Something moved nearby, but whatever it was seemed to be invisible.

((Ellie's activated her Mind's Eye.  She can see through all forms of Invisibility and illusions, as well as predict where attacks will land.  And she's only begun to discover what it can really do.))

Ellie turned to face it.  "Did I stutter?"

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

((Ellie's activated her Mind's Eye.  She can see through all forms of Invisibility and illusions, as well as predict where attacks will land.  And she's only begun to discover what it can really do.))

Ellie turned to face it.  "Did I stutter?"

((And that's exactly WHY it's invisible. It isn't there at all, nor was the movement an illusion. What she is seeing is a thin, transparant and invisible  film left behind after interspacial warping. And the thing that warped, well...))

Something moved around behind Ellie.

On 2017-04-21 at 2:08 AM, KuraioNokami said:

((I have yet to figure out how to disable it. And due to the new update tmodloader is now incompatible anyway...))

Ma'iin got annoyed and Last Prism'ed the minions aside before resuming his hack.

((True. I guess you have to find it out once tmodloader gets updated))

Fang created several shadow clones of himself and commanded his army of shadow self to shoot the brain, bombarding the mecha brain with a storm of shotgun pellets.

8 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

((True. I guess you have to find it out once tmodloader gets updated))

Fang created several shadow clones of himself and commanded his army of shadow self to shoot the brain, bombarding the mecha brain with a storm of shotgun pellets.

The brain started floating around erratically.

On 4/21/2017 at 4:49 PM, KuraioNokami said:

((And that's exactly WHY it's invisible. It isn't there at all, nor was the movement an illusion. What she is seeing is a thin, transparant and invisible  film left behind after interspacial warping. And the thing that warped, well...))

Something moved around behind Ellie.

((Usually behind her, per the trope of "teleporter likes backstabbing" - she's trope-savvy.))

Ellie whirled around, scanning the area behind her.

"'Runi, this would be a fantastic time to snap out of it..."

15 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

What now? Can't you just die already?! he said as he waited to see what would happen with the mecha brain and his shadow clones did the same.

The brain fired swift lasers.

3 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

((Usually behind her, per the trope of "teleporter likes backstabbing" - she's trope-savvy.))

Ellie whirled around, scanning the area behind her.

"'Runi, this would be a fantastic time to snap out of it..."

The thing appeared to be... A dog?

4 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Ellie scanned the gem, silently hoping the canine was friendly or at least indifferent.  Things like this usually turned out to be powerful in combat.

The gem emitted a tremendous amount of spiritual power, rendering scans... Difficult.

22 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

The gem emitted a tremendous amount of spiritual power, rendering scans... Difficult.

Okay, so I'm getting a strong vibe of 'powerful-ness' from that, she thought as she continued to look at the dog.

14 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

The brain was a persistent foe.

While the shadow clones where shooting the brain, Fang brought out his reaper prime and tossed it like a frisbee, hoping that the sharp blade would create a large wound on the brains "body" so it would "bleed out".