Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Odd-issey (18+, bullsh*t guaranteed, invite-only)

KuraioNokami

22 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"What's that?"

"Wingclippers only work during certain attacks. Chlorite is absorbed to charge these very same attacks."

17 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I guess that would be better than nothing. What kind of "superboss" are we talking about?

((Hm...I have been thinking, of all of my starter "oc", there is only one oc who hasn't been in another dimension yet. I might "add" this oc of mine into the rp, just to give you a heads up))

"Metal Face."

11 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"That sounds reasonable."

"Wingclippers are obvious. Chlorite bursts into homing energy particles upon impact. These particles will stick to an opponent and slowly eat their armor until they're nothing but a skeleton due to their flesh having been eaten."

6 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Wingclippers are obvious. Chlorite bursts into homing energy particles upon impact. These particles will stick to an opponent and slowly eat their armor until they're nothing but a skeleton due to their flesh having been eaten."

"Sounds hilarious."

5 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Sounds like a cheap horror movie murderer if you ask me. Anyway, what's to "special" about this "metal face"?

"Near invulnerability, desitnegrates everything he slashes, USES A GIANT FREAKING MECHSUIT, commands mechanical minions."

7 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Near invulnerability, desitnegrates everything he slashes, USES A GIANT FREAKING MECHSUIT, commands mechanical minions."

And you expect us to defeat it? I'm not sure if the two of us would be able to take it down

((foreshadowing? Who knows *wink wink*))

Just now, WolfmanX9 said:

And you expect us to defeat it? I'm not sure if the two of us would be able to take it down

((foreshadowing? Who knows *wink wink*))

"Agreed. Which is why I will now open a temporary gateway to bring in an AI I recently found damaged and repaired."

6 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Meshia facepalmed. "Not what I meant."

Ellie laughed.  "I know.  Just wanted to lighten the mood.  So, shall we go deliver a strong kick up some demi-angelic backsides?"