Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase The Event Requirments To Get Rewards

0Pinger

20 kills to get a Snipetron Vandal, most aren't putting in the effort to get this even to 100% by Sunday night/Monday morning.  It badly needs increased to 100 or 200 just to get the Snipetron

Hell Earth/Cambria you can get 20 in one mission.

Curiosity, am i the only one who can find drones ONLY in asteroid missions?

Try E Prime, I've got a total of 40 drone kills from just there. Walk around the whole level, open every chamber. Usually find them with tiles that have a taller ceiling.

And it 'seems' that I see more drones if I don't play stealthy. Not sure if true, but worth a try.

20 is a pretty good number. The fastest you can be done with it is if you solo 2-4 missions, which can take an hour. If you want to play in groups, then you'll have to put in a good chunk of time. I think this is the right balance. 

20 is pathetically low. Was running Kela today, one time I got ***10*** drones in a single run. Any Grineer run with a full exploration usually brings 2-3 for each member of the squad (meaning, sometimes a single player gets 12+).

Edited by JustDont

I got 34 in a single Grineer Galleon Raid. Haven't played since :P

Given that they spawn like normal enemies (meaning, on a non-exterminate missions they are limitless) -- yeah, you can get any number of them from a single run.

The OP's Point is that it is Saturday Noon EST almost and it is only on like 24% or 25%.

The OP is worried that the majority of the players aren't bothering for the competition, and only the hardcore people are doing it and it might not hit 100% by Sunday Midnight.

It would really suck if we all lost our Snipetrons because of the whole "Solo Only" making people decide not to even do it.

EDIT: 26% as of 11:45AM EST.

Edited by Xylia