Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Glitch In The New Event?

Virus31

Are we supposed to get the snipetron vandal after the event, or when we make 20 informant kills? If it's the latter, I didn't get absolutely anything, I had a free weapon slot too, checked the foundry and there's nothing.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got the answer I was looking for - when the bar reaches 100%, we get the rewards.

Edited by Virus31

We will get awarded IF we complete the event in time. If we will be at 99% and time runs out, NOBODY gets it. 

Well that's an interesting question, though I doubt the event won't be completed in time.

i dont think we're going to complete in time. only at 23 percent lol.

It is the first morning after launch. It launched at ~6:30PM Friday Night (some people were still at work). We have all of today, and all of tomorrow to get ~75% done. More and More people should be getting off work and jumping into the game.

Though a part of me is worried that a LOT of people are just doing their 20 and then abandoning the quest because of how unfair it is to the people who are actually going for the competition.

I bet a LOT of people are discouraged from even attempting the competition because of the "Must Solo" clause.

I don't think I'd be very happy if we failed to get 100% and they didn't give us our Snipetrons, esp if the main problem was the "Must Solo" turning everybody off on the event to the point they decide to just plain not do it.

Edited by Xylia

We will get awarded IF we complete the event in time. If we will be at 99% and time runs out, NOBODY gets it. 

There's maybe 50-200 people who will be killing these things as if it was their job for 3 days straight with lots of Redbull and whatnot. I used to play another game that hardcore but these days I would never ever go through this "chore" type gaming anymore.

Add another several thousand players who will get say double or triple the required 20 just cause they play and see more drones.

And then a ton of players who will atleast kill 20.

We're at 27% in the bar. Bit more than 1/4 done, doubt it will fail.

Edited by scavenge