Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Separate volume-slider for Kuva Cloud, please

Toran

Can we have a volume-slider for the sound of Kuva Clouds, please?

With hearing being the best method of locating incoming kuva clouds I have to turn off my background music to efficiently spot the kuva. I know you can spot em visually with scanners, but that's sooo clumsy. I love listening to music while playing. It would be great if we could increase the kuva sound volume without the general sound effects.

3 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

What you are proposing is the very long way around a very simple thing. Instead of giving an useless slider for that, they can just increase the default volume of the cloud.

If that happens, then I'll be another one asking for a slider so I can turn the volume down :P

It's very loud on my end, can't ever miss it.

1 minute ago, Raniu said:

If that happens, then I'll be another one asking for a slider so I can turn the volume down :P

It's very loud on my end, can't ever miss it.

Yeah, now that I think about it, there should be a slider for every individual sound type: enemy voices, enemy weapons, environment, transmission options for every character in the game etc etc.

....which obviously won't happen.

Yes, it obviously won't happen indeed. So... what's the point of the above post?

I didn't agree with a separate kuva volume slider in the first place. I only disagreed with the idea of increasing its default volume :wink: