The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need connection 'Retry' button.

WingsOfGryphin

As far as i understood party finder cycles through 2 options - find a party and host a party. But there is this annoying issue when if you find a full party it will automatically assume that's it's the best option to host your own without checking whether there are like bazillion more sessions that are not full. In order to bypass it we must go through annoying process of canceling 'waiting for player' and select the mission again AND if we get another 'error, session full' we must select the mission, cancel, select the mission again to try to find another party. It's especially annoying when doing that in Relic missions - if we get 'party full' error we pretty much have to select relic 3x in a row just for 1 error.. if there are more than 1 error then only Holy Lotus can protect my monitor from being falcon punched. 

Tl;Dr

1. Find party - Error, session full. 
2. Try to find again , but it hosts and waits for players - cancel. 
3. Find party again. 
4. Repeat last 3 steps if error is true. 
^ Needs to be fixed. 

Proposed change : Implement promt menu with buttons - "Try again" , "Host your own" , "Cancel". It will annoy people less than current automatic system. 

I think we need "host your own" button for ages. This system that we have now is better than what was before. But it's very irritating when you're doing void missions and have to equip relic again every time it fails to get you a party