Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amprex Buff idea

(PSN)mmcareen

58 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

^ This.  Also, mine is multi-forma'd to 125% Crit chance and a much higher Crit damage.

Make sure you mod it for damage type based on your enemy.

I ran the Corpus Sorties with mine yesterday using a magnetic/toxin/Crit build and I was red-critting all over the place.

Not only was my Toxin bypassing shields, but my Magnetic was stripping them so OTHER squad mates could damage them! 

I tossed a Critical delay on mine and gave it 149%

Na, buff all beam weapons, make their damage tick rate 2x or 3x (or maybe even 4x) of what it is now (they all have the same DPS, but can proc status more often and kill enemies faster).

Synapse used to be an equal to Soma, when is the last time you say a person with Synapse? One upon a time Beam weapons had their "tick" related to how fast the game was rendering I believe, they did damage once per frame. Obviously this was a bit insane and gave a hefty advantage to those with heft PCs. So, DE standardized the rate at which beam weapons did damage. Ever since that day Beam weapons have been largely meh. So, based of that, logic would say that increasing the rate at which beam weapons did damage would make them better (and more reliable).