Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Vandal Buff

xXlURMOMlXx

I know there are alot of threads around for this, but listen. alot of people are complaining cause something they cant obtain is good, for example people who don't participate in the event this weekend are probably going to complain that the snipetron vandal is op. realistically the braton vandal should be better than the normal braton, because we have been supporting the game longer than you open beta players. I'm sure that DE will give you open beta players a treat at the end of beta, but how would you feel if the players after beta complained about it being OP, even though they could've obtained it easily. I'm sure you guys wouldn't really like that, and thats really how we feel about the standard braton being better than the vandal.

Braton Vandal balancing forum:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/58915-braton-vandal-a-balancing-suggestion/

i dont care if its better it just needs to be as good as the regular braton as it stands there is no reason to use braton vandal when with one forma braton totally kicks its &#! come on at least buff the base damage then we call it good k bye

i dont care if its better it just needs to be as good as the regular braton as it stands there is no reason to use braton vandal when with one forma braton totally kicks its &#! come on at least buff the base damage then we call it good k bye

i actually agree, anyone could have gotten the braton vandal, it was open beta weekend, and is no longer obtainable, it should have better damage, but its dps shouldnt be much higher at start, but it should be higher at level 30

realistically the braton vandal should be better than the normal braton, because we have been supporting the game longer than you open beta players.

No. You invalidated your argument just there. There is no actual connection between being randomly awarded something and actually supporting the game. That is just what the people who adamantly defend vandal superiority say so they don't have to admit they want to be special snowflakes just because.

Edited by Korevas

No. You invalidated your argument just there. There is no actual connection between being randomly awarded something and actually supporting the game. That is just what the people who adamantly defend vandal superiority say so they don't have to admit they want to be special snowflakes just because.

its not even just that, anyone could've gotten it, it was open beta weekend and people literally just complain and want to nerf it just cause they dont have it

Vandal superiority? Inferiority, 20% DPS drop compared to the Braton more like.

its not even just that, anyone could've gotten it, it was open beta weekend and people literally just complain and want to nerf it just cause they dont have it

Precisely. And what Korevas is saying invalidates his argument because he sounds like every other person who whined because the vandal was "too OP" when they don't realize a special weapon in most games deals more damage than the regular version. That's one of the things that makes it special. Next those people will be saying "NERF LATRON PRIME BCUZ IT ITS TOO OP OVER LATRON ZOMG!"

Precisely. And what Korevas is saying invalidates his argument because he sounds like every other person who whined because the vandal was "too OP" when they don't realize a special weapon in most games deals more damage than the regular version. That's one of the things that makes it special. Next those people will be saying "NERF LATRON PRIME BCUZ IT ITS TOO OP OVER LATRON ZOMG!"

Read again. It is not about it "being special" or "being OP" alone. I can't tell wether you just misunderstand the argument or you are distorting it intentionally, so I'll explain again. "Being special" is not an issue, if it was, you'd see the same amount of topics about the latron prime; yet they rarely come up.

Obviously, it is about the fact that it *GOT HANDED OUT TO RANDOM PEOPLE AT A RANDOM TIME*, there is no connection to "people who have supported the game" or anything, it's really just completely and totally random. Some people were there, others weren't, but now, those who were there want to have an edge over those who weren't and are making up arguments up to support their position.

For reference: I have an excal prime and skana prime that I got for paying my own actual money, undoubtedly this is more "supporting the game" then your logging in when free stuff was handed out. Regardless, I would absolutely support those being available in the game permanently for anyone who wants them, because I don't need to feel special for having more stuff then others.

This topic hardly matters anyway, believe Rebecca said the devs are already looking into it in one of the other Vandal topics. It's locked now, but i'm sure it's still floating around here somewhere. I'm personally in favor of seeing it buffed, it was silly to nerf it in the first place. So we'll just have to see what the devs do.