Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Charger pictures?

Sorenxoras

So a lot of people like fashion frame and will dress up their warframe, and pets for the sol purpose of showing them off as art. Kinda like how a child likes to show the picture it colored to a bunch of people. And being that players (as far as i know) can't link their pets in chat, i thought it would be nice to make a topic for people who want to show off what they did with the chargers! 

59 minutes ago, Ailissa said:

Clues in the name really.

Doesn't need a new model, it's called a charger.

It's called Helminth Charger. It's bred from a kubrow and a piece of infestation growing up from a warframe. It has to be something special, not just a copy of infested grineer guy.

1 hour ago, Ailissa said:

Clues in the name really.

Doesn't need a new model, it's called a charger.

I think they meant new/complete rendering for the pet so the gear/accessories would actually fit properly.

Here's Heen with his dinky hat (the black thing with the circle on top coming out of his... eye?):

WcsdsxH.jpg

Edit: Maybe not, but I still think it was pretty lazy to not even release without the accessories fitting properly.

Unless they're supposed to float in the air.

Edited by GoddessMary

2 hours ago, GoddessMary said:

I think they meant new/complete rendering for the pet so the gear/accessories would actually fit properly.

Here's Heen with his dinky hat (the black thing with the circle on top coming out of his... eye?):

WcsdsxH.jpg

Edit: Maybe not, but I still think it was pretty lazy to not even release without the accessories fitting properly.

Unless they're supposed to float in the air.

At least it's a pet, and not a FAT skin, like the poor Hyekka 

I like the Hyekka skin, though it was not completely thought out. For instance, pretty sure my regular Kavat blinks, whereas the Hyekka has an empty stare (all-in-1 model).
The charger is getting an overhaul though, pics to be revealed on today's stream.