Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot find groups for Alerts

(XBOX)Burntpinz101

Question

I am having an issue with certain missions in the game. Playing on Xbox One, everything runs fine, until there is an alert or other mission that the community jumps at the opportunity. Usually amounting to somewhere in the range of 60 - 200+ "open squads" for the given node. When this happens, the group finder can NEVER find an open group for me to join, regardless of mission type. Equally frustrating, is the fact that even if I begin the mission solo, no player ever joins. So I am forced to attempt to solo the thing. I have attempted to find members to group with for Nightmares upwards of 16 minutes with no result. Looking for some insight on this dilemma. 

4 answers to this question

Throwing in my 2 cents here... this has been an issue in the past on PC as well. Nodes with large amounts of active squads will spend a long time matchmaking and almost always find nothing. I haven't seen it pop up recently but it has been a noticeable issue in the past.

I rarely go public because it's easier to premake a squad. The few times I have put on public, matchmaking is sub par and either does not find anyone or puts you into a half finished mission. 

Best thing to do for alerts is post in recruit chat "looking for taxi to ** alert". Whenever I am between missions I scan recruit and taxi players to alerts, with the exception of silly ones like credits or void traces.

A final note for xbox, be sure to go to options and check that you are on the north america east server. Most servers are empty and all of the players seem to eventually migrate to NAE. If you are on an empty server your help request will not be seen.