Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask invisibility build for higher lvl content. Good idea?

(XBOX)dabkevinhere710

Question

7 answers to this question

An Ash smoke screen/fatal teleport build is my go-to for Kuva farming; that said, I find the augment quite hard to use as the range is pretty low(thought it does not affect a full duration build luckily).

You really have to communicate a lot with teammates in order to have them all in the 5mt range; it could be good for Kuva farming as most players tend to stick to the siphon.

Definitely impossible to effectively use it on raids.

Edited by siralextraffo

12 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

An Ash smoke screen/fatal teleport build is my go-to for Kuva farming; that said, I find the augment quite hard to use as the range is pretty low(thought it does not affect a full duration build luckily).

You really have to communicate a lot with teammates in order to have them all in the 5mt range; it could be good for Kuva farming as most players tend to stick to the siphon.

Definitely impossible to effectively use it on raids.

Your right. I'm at work so I couldn't look at the mod but it does have a range on it so definitely not raid viable. Maybe for kuva spy or some other missions. Sniper only soties maybe. Il have to play around with it

9 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

The range should be higher for it to be effective. It is like Mirage 3rd with narrow minded, you need to hug your team mate.

Ya idk how I feel about hugging other tenno. I never seen a bathroom on m ship so I'm sure everyone smells like infested.

I really wish I could have done something with the build but I'm finding no real word use from it now

Sin

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)dabkevinhere710 said:

Ya idk how I feel about hugging other tenno. I never seen a bathroom on m ship so I'm sure everyone smells like infested.

I really wish I could have done something with the build but I'm finding no real word use from it now

Since the range is fixed at 5 meters, you can communicate with your team in order to make them invisible. Go for high duration and couple seeking shuriken with atleast +43% PS and you have a good support build.