Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

best stats riven mod for Braton Prime?

MeanPebnis

Question

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, MeanPebnis said:

What would the stats be? +Damage +Multishot +Critical Dmg or something

I need expert help please, thanks!!

Braton is not a good crit weapon, but it can pretty much destroy enemies with slash procs if it has enough status and damage. My dream Braton riven would be Multishot, Status and either elemental damage or punch through. You could make Braton into a crit weapon with the right Riven though, something like Multishot, Crit Chance, Crit Damage. I'd not go for +Damage, because I'm using Serration and HeavyCal anyway, which already give it +330% damage.

26 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Braton is not a good crit weapon, but it can pretty much destroy enemies with slash procs if it has enough status and damage. My dream Braton riven would be Multishot, Status and either elemental damage or punch through. You could make Braton into a crit weapon with the right Riven though, something like Multishot, Crit Chance, Crit Damage. I'd not go for +Damage, because I'm using Serration and HeavyCal anyway, which already give it +330% damage.

Thanks, currently i have multishot and electricity on my braton

The best rolls for Braton Prime can vary some because Braton Prime is a versatile weapon. It's very good at status but also Crit viable.

Two safe rolls would be +%multishot and +%damage.

After that +%status would make an already excellent armor shredding weapon even better or +%crit damage would allow you to build a hybrid status Braton which is better than both it's crit build and status build but not better than a Riven Status build. So there are two options for the most part depending how you want to use your Braton.

Personally I prefer Braton as an armor shredding weapon so I'm going for +%multishot +%damage +%status.