Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't get Ivara parts

blAcE_

Question

7 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

pulled from the Wiki

Edit - just reread the post, it's all up to RNG mate. make sure you get all 3 spy vaults unlocked

zxcv.jpg

Yea I got all 3 spy vault

I just feel like the RNG is worst than nidus part -_-

Just now, blAcE_ said:

Yea I got all 3 spy vault

I just feel like the RNG is worst than nidus part -_-

yea, RNG is a fickle mistress...

Best advice I can give you friend is this: stop wanting it.

Grind games have a Desire Sensor placed in them that link to your mind telekineticly. When it senses your desire to get or farm something, it shifts the odds in favor of the house so you have to spend more time playing. 

Jokes aside and tin foil hat put away, it's just a string of bad luck. Take a break from Ivara farming for a bit and move on. Forget that she is dropped on spy missions. Once you have forgotten that or stopped caring for the Ivara part, that is when you'll get it

I completely forgot that Vengeful Revenant was dropped by Sentients. Was helping a friend get sentient kills for the junction and left that mission with Vengeful and a war piece. 

42 minutes ago, blAcE_ said:

I been running spy like crazy and can't find a single part of her... not even her blueprint!

Do I have to do some mission to get her parts to drop? or the drop rate is so broken...

bluprint and helmet u can get for oceanium pluto...system from mercury...chassis is *@##$ to get ceres...  i farm it 3 day  in row.. good luck

2 hours ago, ashrah said:

bluprint and helmet u can get for oceanium pluto...system from mercury...chassis is *@##$ to get ceres...  i farm it 3 day  in row.. good luck

I will give it a try those place

Just keep running missions and you'll get them eventually. I think I have around half a dozen of each part just from farming other things (Ducats, Kuva, etc.) while running Spy missions.

Suggesting a particular mission is just being superstitious. Just pick one of the missions in the given level range against whichever faction you find has easier Spy vaults (for me, that'd be Corpus).