Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A"Cyst"ing Kubrows and Kavats. (An idea)

TheHappyTyranid

Everyone is complaining about how we keep on getting these cysts. Then we found out that after 7 days, we can get that cyst removed by making a Helmith charger in the incubator.

Only problem now is, we have to breed a Charger for each frame to get our fashion frame back. So, I thought of an idea. (This is just a thought, so don't expect it to be added any time soon, cause it would take lots of time to do.)

You should be able to get different types of infested based off of what incubator you use. For instance,

Kubrow: Helmith Charger (Default)                     Kavats: Baby Helmith Juggernaught (Harder to get)

You get The Howl of the Kubrow after defeating the four legged turkey known as the Jackel, and hunting down a Kavat incubator segment either means beating up countless Grineer and Feral Kavats, or beating up Feral Kavats and researching the incubator segment in the clan. (Both are kinda hard and time consuming) Thus, Kavats would be a little better than Kubrows.

I'm also proposing that we add another segment to the Liset: Mechanical Center.

No, it would not be used to make sentinels. Those would become the little kid's toys after this. Here's my proposal:

You can only get the mechanical Center Upgrade segment after doing a Corpus Hijack mission on Pluto. The Mechanical Center Upgrade Segment cost's would be up to DE, due to being on Pluto. But once you get the mechanical Center, you can install it into a new area in the ship. What you can do is make MOA's, Ospreys, and Bursas. MOA's would use Kubrow Mods and Vacuum, Ospreys would use mods for Sentinels, and Bursa would be able to use both. Each one rarer than the last and having rarer materials needed.

MOAs: Parts gotten from Bursas                         Ospreys: Parts gotten from Drones (Not ospreys!)                 Bursa: Parts gotten from defeating Ambulas.

This would require a Ambulas rework too. Each one would also need three parts and a special segment. Each one of the special segments can be gotten from the same mission you'd go on to get the Mechanical Center Upgrade Segment. There would be three: Blue, Orange, and Purple. Each one would make a different Machine with different Precepts and Mod Polarities.

Blue: Shield Osprey, Anti-MOA, and Drover Bursa

Orange: Leech Osprey, Fusion MOA (Got ya), and Denial Bursa

Purple: Sapping Osprey, Railgun MOA, and Isolater Bursa

These would act a bit like companions, but would be basically the same models, just with different mods. And Now bringing it back to the cyst....

If you have all the parts for one, you can make one of the following...

Moa: Swarm Mutalist Moa

Osprey: Mutalist Osprey

You wouldn't be able to make any Mutalist Bursa until they came out with those.

Again, this is just an Idea, and I don't think they'd do this for quite some time; or until Ambulas is reworked. Until then, it's just an idea floating around. (Be awesome if they did implement it. All I'd want is them saying, "This guy gave us the basic idea, we improved upon it.")

Feel free to comment your thoughts or how to improve it.

22 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Didja check out the Dev Stream? They announced a fast and simple way theyre gonna let you remove the cyst.

Also, the H-Charger is getting its own skin now, theyd have to do the same with the Infested Kavat thing to keep it unique

Nice! Thanks for telling me, and that's pretty darn nice!