Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

boring and frustrating because too easy

michaelmyersdmt

41 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

47797824.jpg

For real though, i feel like they could have made the junctions less of a chore to complete. Its just a repetitive laundry list of boring and unnecessary tasks you have to accomplish.

>was not part of the "did all the planets before the starchart update" group

Ha! Neeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrd!

I know right, I feel you OP.

The game don't really start until 60 mins gametime.

Even by then they are still operating under the same AI and the only difference is the numbers. 

2 hours ago, Valteria. said:

I know right, I feel you OP.

The game don't really start until 60 mins gametime.

Even by then they are still operating under the same AI and the only difference is the numbers. 

I disagree.

The game really starts after 30 minutes and even getting to that takes 40 hours.

8 hours ago, BrownStalin said:

I disagree.

The game really starts after 30 minutes and even getting to that takes 40 hours.

Scaling was such a problem for so long but they decide to "fix" ember delux first LOL

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Because the game is too easy.

that doesn't change the fact that you can build a caster/duration/range build on him and he does the same job.

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Try it. Get deded. 

Did you read what I wrote, he does the same job as long as you put down those CCs. The real only challenge in this game would be those without mass destruction abilities/mass CCs. Even by then you still have crazy weapons like the tigris prime, dread, tonkor, and all other crazy weapons. 

4 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

If volt prime (or even volt regular) is hard then you need to git gud.

We need to do something for mother Russia

4 minutes ago, Valteria. said:

Did you read what I wrote, he does the same job as long as you put down those CCs. The real only challenge in this game would be those without mass destruction abilities/mass CCs. Even by then you still have crazy weapons like the tigris prime, dread, tonkor, and all other crazy weapons. 

We need to do something for mother Russia

Oh that's right.....but that's boring as well. Theres no challenge in cc' ing and oneshotting everything. What im basically trying to say is go anti-meta for a challenge.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Oh that's right.....but that's boring as well. Theres no challenge in cc' ing and oneshotting everything. What im basically trying to say is go anti-meta for a challenge.

That's a matter of perspective, I look at things as efficient or wasting time/resources. It would be a fun to waste time from time to time, but making that as a habit will be a big mistake...at least for me it is.