Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Powercells need their own map icon!

Sannidor

There are two most common scenarios when lack of such icon makes mission's difficulty artificially rise:

- enemies stop spawning powercells and team spreads to look for one, chasing any "drop" icon on map

- syndicate medallion search in excavation - I often solo these missions, searching for medallions before doing excavation which becomes unnecessary tedious.

Screencap is a reminder of how many cells can drop when spawns are good but if they lay in one place of the map, enemies hesitate to spawn new ones.

Give powecells separate map icon already, please.

bKcIAah.jpg

Edited by Sannidor

16 hours ago, -CM-DarkSyndrome said:

The point of Syndicate medallions is to be hard to find. So no map icon for them. DUH!. Power cells on the other hand yes.We definitely need that.

I only asked for Icon for powercells and possibly other packages we need to carry now and in the future.

21 hours ago, Sannidor said:

I only asked for Icon for powercells and possibly other packages we need to carry now and in the future.

Ummmm yeah I know you did o_O and I agree with your idea lol except for giving icons to Syndicate medallions. That would destroy the point of the search and reward system pretty much, unless DE simply changed it to where if you just spotted a medallion but did not pick it up then an icon would pop up on the map for it so you could at least remember where it was or if anybody happens to join the session while being in public, they cpuld see where previous ones you already found were instead of having to ask the host to take them back to them -_-. That would actually be really nice. :D

Edited by -CM-DarkSyndrome