Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soma Riven Mod Price Check

(PSN)renegade-5_0

Question

I came across a Soma Riven mod and wanted to know the price it goes for. I cannot use it yet since it is MR 16 locked and I am MR 12 and a 1/2. The stats are 84.8% Crti Damage and 98.9% Crit Chance. This will easily get the soma into red crit zone and, again, I was wondering how much this would go for?

9 answers to this question

18 hours ago, (PS4)renegade-5_0 said:

Sold it for 215p. What makes you think they'll nerf it?

There were two rounds of nerfs for the current "faint disposition weapons" the same soma mod you had was likely something like 130-145 crit chance and 110-125 crit damage before.  What you have there now is after the first round of nerfs.  The second one was brutal.

215p?  Well...  while double crit soma mods are going for anywhere between 600-2000p on PC, the prices we have here on PC are extremely inflated compared to PS4.  I find that things sell for 2x to 3x the price on PC vs. consoles. I believe it has to do with the frequency of discounts, and cost of platinum.  So while the person who bought it from you got a good deal it's not like you got ripped off or something.

TBH, the current people trying to sell double crit soma mods on PC for 2000p really have to realize that the while it's true the combo is rare and not easy to come by, the actual power gained by the mod isn't so great anymore.  I mean slotting in a bladed rounds which can be found for 40-70p would give similar power, etc.  It's unfortunate, faint disposition weapons were hit that hard but I can understand it because keeping the mods the way there were would only keep perpetuating/promoting the meta, etc.

4 hours ago, sushidubya said:

There were two rounds of nerfs for the current "faint disposition weapons" the same soma mod you had was likely something like 130-145 crit chance and 110-125 crit damage before.  What you have there now is after the first round of nerfs.  The second one was brutal.

215p?  Well...  while double crit soma mods are going for anywhere between 600-2000p on PC, the prices we have here on PC are extremely inflated compared to PS4.  I find that things sell for 2x to 3x the price on PC vs. consoles. I believe it has to do with the frequency of discounts, and cost of platinum.  So while the person who bought it from you got a good deal it's not like you got ripped off or something.

TBH, the current people trying to sell double crit soma mods on PC for 2000p really have to realize that the while it's true the combo is rare and not easy to come by, the actual power gained by the mod isn't so great anymore.  I mean slotting in a bladed rounds which can be found for 40-70p would give similar power, etc.  It's unfortunate, faint disposition weapons were hit that hard but I can understand it because keeping the mods the way there were would only keep perpetuating/promoting the meta, etc.

Yeah I understand that the prices on PC are always going to be outrageous on PC. I have +500 hrs on their since open beta and everything on console has been a piece of cake to get a hold of since everything "Rare" is super cheap. It's because console players aren't as dedicated as PC players. People didn't even know that mods worth on console. I put up in trade chat for 100p and NO ONE messaged me. Lol. I put it up as open to offers and I got 10 messages in 20 seconds and auctioned it off for more than double.... smh man. At least the devs are trying to balance out the riven mods. Rest assured, the mod went to a good home.