Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus infection

TerenXe2002

Question

Hi guys i have questions about the infection on my neck so could you please answer them

1:dose the infection still grow when u switch to a different warframe eg:the infection was on my rhino and it was still on its early stages and i switch to play oberion

2:how do i use the infection to infect my kurbro i got every thing for a kurbro i have to do is wait for my infection on my neck to grow then what

3: dose the infection stay forever or when u give it to you're kurbro it disappear 

5 answers to this question

1. It will contnue to grow on rhino even when you're not playing him. It does not transfer to another frame you own.

2. Wait for it to reach full growth(it will have a tendril sticking out of it at this point), then do the normal kubrow incubation process you should see an option to drain the cyst appear.

3. When you make the kubrow it goes away but you can be reinfected by another player. A permanent cure is coming later.

1. As far as I know: Anything that touches an already infected warframe, will be infected too. So I guess including your warframes from your arsenal (since you put the infected warframe together with the not infected ones).

2. You have to apply the cyst to the Kubrow egg (before confirming to start breeding). So you need to breed a totally new Kubrow.

3. Usually the cyst should go away after that. But many people experienced a bug where the cyst actually comes back, even when you did not touch an infected warframe. But since the infection spread out and most of the players got a cyst, it should be a hell of a pain to remove the cysts since the only way is to put them on a Kubrow egg = you'll need to have hundreds of pet slots... But DE wanted to add some new features to that, so no worries. You'll just need to wait.

18 minutes ago, MrM1 said:

1. As far as I know: Anything that touches an already infected warframe, will be infected too. So I guess including your warframes from your arsenal (since you put the infected warframe together with the not infected ones).

Nope. A clannie and I tried for three missions and a trip to the Dojo to get him infected (so he can build a Helminth of his very own) using two different 'frames of mine which have become infected - no joy.  So you CAN get infected that way, but it definitely doesn't happen every time.

Just now, FierceRadiance said:

Nope. A clannie and I tried for three missions and a trip to the Dojo to get him infected (so he can build a Helminth of his very own) using two different 'frames of mine which have become infected - no joy.  So you CAN get infected that way, but it definitely doesn't happen every time.

Good that you're mentioning it, thanks.